Clothes quotes501 clothes quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
All I want fo Christmas is 2 fat bicthes with a name belt that say "glitter" on it.
“- Radio: This is Radio. What pants do I put on?
- Coach: Just grab something...
- Radio: How 'bout this one?
- Coach: Those look fine Radio.”
“Did he also make you dress like a slutty dolphin trainer?”
“- Susan Cooper: Where'd you get a suit?
- Rick Ford: I fucking made it, didn't I?”
“- Marisa Ventura: I can't try on her clothes!
- Stephanie Kehoe: They're not hers. They're not Dolce's. Technically, they've been abandoned. Oh, let's not let them hear us.
- Marisa Ventura: Who, the clothes?
- Stephanie Kehoe: Marisa Ave Maria Ventura... When are you and I ever get to try on a five thousand dollar anything? Come on, feel how...” (continue)(continue reading)
“This is beautiful. What is that? Velvet?”
“To me a corset is like a codfish.”
“Oh I love your suits. It must have been a bitch to get a 68 Extra Fat and a 12 Dwarf.”
- Calvin "Cal" Jarrett: I just want to talk about something I always remembered.
- Beth Jarrett: Why do you want to remind me?
- Calvin "Cal" Jarrett: Because I've always wondered, in some needling way, what it mattered what I wore. I was crazy that day. We were going to our son's funeral and you were worried about what I wore on my feet. I'm... (continue)(continue reading)
“You're lucky. With Fraulein Helga it was a snake!”
“In case you aren't familiar with this particular item, it goes around your neck. Like a, um, dog collar. Chop, chop!”
“The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.”
“Six thousand dollars? It's not even leather!”
“Love to. Love the bag, love the shoes, love everything, love to.”
“If you were wearing a skirt right now, I'd be in heaven.”
“- Vinny Gambini: What about these pants I got on, you think they're ok? Oh!
- Mona Lisa Vito: Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... bam! A fuckin' bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I feel like a gynecologist for a grizzly bear.”
“There is no shame in being poor! Only in dressing poorly!”
“- Mickey: Why do you have to wear that stinkin' sweatsuit?
- Rocky Balboa: It brings me luck, you know?
- Mickey: Brings you luck! I'll tell you what it brings, it brings flies!”