Clothes quotes490 clothes quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
All I want fo Christmas is 2 fat bicthes with a name belt that say "glitter" on it.
“- Radio: This is Radio. What pants do I put on?
- Coach: Just grab something...
- Radio: How 'bout this one?
- Coach: Those look fine Radio.”
“- Susan Cooper: Where'd you get a suit?
- Rick Ford: I fucking made it, didn't I?”
“- Marisa Ventura: I can't try on her clothes!
- Stephanie Kehoe: They're not hers. They're not Dolce's. Technically, they've been abandoned. Oh, let's not let them hear us.
- Marisa Ventura: Who, the clothes?
- Stephanie Kehoe: Marisa Ave Maria Ventura... When are you and I ever get to try on a five thousand dollar anything? Come on, feel how...” (continue)(continue reading)
“This is beautiful. What is that? Velvet?”
“To me a corset is like a codfish.”
“In case you aren't familiar with this particular item, it goes around your neck. Like a, um, dog collar. Chop, chop!”
“The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.”
“If you were wearing a skirt right now, I'd be in heaven.”
“- Mickey: Why do you have to wear that stinkin' sweatsuit?
- Rocky Balboa: It brings me luck, you know?
- Mickey: Brings you luck! I'll tell you what it brings, it brings flies!”
“- Red Queen: What happened to your clothes?
- Alice: I outgrew them. I've been growing an awful lot lately. I tower over everyone in Umbridge. They laugh at me. So, I've come to you hoping you might understand what it's like.
- Red Queen: My dear girl, anyone with a head that large is welcome in my court. Someone find her some clothes, use the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Never touch my tuxedo.”
“- Chubbs: Thanks for dressing up.
- Happy Gilmore: If saw myself in clothes like that, I'd have to kick my own ass.”
“I don’t know if that is a noun, a verb, or an adjective describing my outfit.”
“It would be nice to be with a man who wants to know what’s underneath my cardigan. FYI, it’s another cardigan.”
“The very fact that socks exist is proof shoes don’t work.”
“I have no socks left around these holes.”
“I take fancy dress very seriously. I mean incredibly seriously.”
“What goes up must come down, which is why I don't wear tube tops.”
“Did he also make you dress like a slutty dolphin trainer?”
“Sweetheart, if there's any justice on this planet, they'll never make you give back that red dress.”