Body quotes514 body quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“God gave me a great body and it's my duty to take care of my physical temple.”
“I personally think you can have a really rich and full life with no abs. Abs are for wimps.”
“A broken body's nothing compared to a broken heart.”
“You may have my body, breasts, and boyfriend, but you are not me.”
“There's a reason why there's a problem with bodies, and it's because you never actually get to see any normal versions of them.”
“I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.”
“You'll always be fat to me, Chris!”
“People think I have an interesting walk. Hell, I'm just trying to hold my gut in.”
“It's amazing that brain can generate enough power to keep those legs moving.”
“Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body.”
“That's a funny place for his antenna.”
“Hi I'm Cellulite Sally; look at my huge ba-donkey. Don't forget about me, I'm Backfat Betty. Now who could have said that? Oh yeah, it's Tina the Talking Tummy.”
“- Anna Scott: You know what they say about men with big feet.
- William Thacker: No, I don't, actually. What's that?
- Anna Scott: Big feet... large shoes.”
“You're so skinny, if you turned sideways and stuck out your tongue, you'd look like a zipper.”
“- Willow Ufgood: Blackroot? I'm the father of two children, and you never, ever give a baby blackroot.
- Madmartigan: Well my mother raised us on it. It's good for you! It put's hair on your chest, right Sticks?
- Willow Ufgood: Her name is not Sticks! She's Elora Dannen, the future empress of Tir Asleen and the last thing she's gonna want is a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Nice genes. You got the chromosomes in all the right places.”
“A man's body may grow old, but inside his spirit can still be as young and as restless as ever.”
“My body... officially hates me.”
“I can't have sex with you! My body belongs to my husband and there is no way that I could betray him in that way. But what I do from the neck up is a different story.”
“Some people claim that the atrocities we commit in our fiction are those inner desires which we cannot commit in our controlled civilization, so they're expressed instead through our art. I don't agree. I believe Heaven and Hell are one and the same. The soul belongs to Heaven and the body to Hell.”
“Hartman, for the love of god stop tanning, you look like a cheese nip, you look like a orange with lips, you look like a wrinkled peach.”
“- Red Queen: What happened to your clothes?
- Alice: I outgrew them. I've been growing an awful lot lately. I tower over everyone in Umbridge. They laugh at me. So, I've come to you hoping you might understand what it's like.
- Red Queen: My dear girl, anyone with a head that large is welcome in my court. Someone find her some clothes, use the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You can talk about my tits or my ass, but don't call me dumb.”
“Perhaps the reason for my growth was intended for larger things. After all, a giant man can't have an ordinary-sized life.”