Killing quotes2163 killing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“How many people had I already killed? There were those six that I knew about for sure. Close enough to blow their last breath in my face. But this time, it was an American and an officer. That wasn't supposed to make any difference to me, but it did. Shit... charging a man with murder in this place was like handing out speeding tickets in the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills! The people it kills get up and kill!”
“You've fucked with the wrong person! My husband does business with the Mafia! When they track you down, you, your entire family, everyone you ever knew will all get chainsaw enemas!”
“He's nothing but a low-down, double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous perverted worm! Hanging's too good for him. Burning's too good for him! He should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!”
“Sometimes they have to kill us. They have to kill us, because they can't break our spirit.”
“- Mills: Wait, I thought all you did was kill innocent people.
- John Doe: Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny? An obese man... a disgusting man who could barely stand up; a man who if you saw him on the street, you'd point him out to your friends so that they could join you in mocking him; a man, who if you saw him while you were eating, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Trautman: You did everything to make this private war happen. You've done enough damage. This mission is over, Rambo. Do you understand me? This mission is over! Look at them out there! Look at them! If you won't end this now, they will kill you. Is that what you want? It's over Johnny. It's over!
- Rambo: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you understand what it's like to have a daughter, then how can you threaten to kill someone else's?”
“- Mildred Hayes: You could pull blood from every man and boy in this town over the age of 8.
- Willoughby: There's civil rights laws prevents that, Mrs. Hayes, and what if he was just passing through town?
- Mildred Hayes: Pull blood from every man in the country.
- Willoughby: And what if he was just passing through the country?
- Mildred...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You are a dinosaur. And I am the meteor.”
“I don't know much about this Cable fella, but I guarantee you he hasn't killed as many people as melanoma has.”
“Only best buddies execute pedophiles together.”
“They killed my friend. So I’m going to kill each and every one of them. And the only disappointment is that I only get to do it once.”
“- Jude: We don't have it in England, is it a big deal?
- Max Carrigan: Well, it's a heart-warming American tradition.
- Lucy Carrigan: Yeah. It celebrates the time when the Indians shared their food with the early settlers. And how did we repay them? We slaughter them in thousands then ship them off to the shittiest bits of real estate.”
“- William H. 'Billy the Kid' Bonney: Hey, Peppin. I see you got Charley Crawford down there with you.
- Sheriff George Peppin: Yeah, that's right, Bonney. We got a whole...
[Bonney goes to the window and shoots Charley Crawford]
- William H. 'Billy the Kid' Bonney: Hey, Peppin. Charley Crawford's not with you anymore.”
“Every man we've killed has been replaced by worse!”
“You punched me, made me walk through shitty water, dragged me through a crackhouse... and now I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown.”
“- Ray Marcus: You've should fucking kill me! You don't know nothing. It's fun to kill people. You, of all people should try sometime.
- Tony Hastings: Fun? It's fun to kill people? Did you have fun killing my wife and daughter?”
“I have no words. My voice is in my sword...”
“- James Stamphill: Did you kill Rufus McCain?
- Henri Young: I was the weapon, but I ain't no killer.”
“What it's like to kill a man? Well, it's goddamn awful, that's what it is. The only thing worse is getting a medal for killing some poor kid, some scared little gook just like you. Not a day goes by that I don't think about it.”
“And that, my friend, ends a partnership that should never have begun.”