Killing quotes2119 killing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“How many people had I already killed? There were those six that I knew about for sure. Close enough to blow their last breath in my face. But this time, it was an American and an officer. That wasn't supposed to make any difference to me, but it did. Shit... charging a man with murder in this place was like handing out speeding tickets in the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You've fucked with the wrong person! My husband does business with the Mafia! When they track you down, you, your entire family, everyone you ever knew will all get chainsaw enemas!”
“Sometimes they have to kill us. They have to kill us, because they can't break our spirit.”
“- Trautman: You did everything to make this private war happen. You've done enough damage. This mission is over, Rambo. Do you understand me? This mission is over! Look at them out there! Look at them! If you won't end this now, they will kill you. Is that what you want? It's over Johnny. It's over!
- Rambo: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“They killed my friend. So I’m going to kill each and every one of them. And the only disappointment is that I only get to do it once.”
“- Jude: We don't have it in England, is it a big deal?
- Max Carrigan: Well, it's a heart-warming American tradition.
- Lucy Carrigan: Yeah. It celebrates the time when the Indians shared their food with the early settlers. And how did we repay them? We slaughter them in thousands then ship them off to the shittiest bits of real estate.”
“Every man we've killed has been replaced by worse!”
“You punched me, made me walk through shitty water, dragged me through a crackhouse... and now I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown.”
“I have no words. My voice is in my sword...”
“- James Stamphill: Did you kill Rufus McCain?
- Henri Young: I was the weapon, but I ain't no killer.”
“Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills! The people it kills get up and kill!”
“What it's like to kill a man? Well, it's goddamn awful, that's what it is. The only thing worse is getting a medal for killing some poor kid, some scared little gook just like you. Not a day goes by that I don't think about it.”
“You know what you are... what you're made of. War is in your blood. Don't fight it. You didn't kill for your country.
You killed for yourself. God's never gonna make that go away. When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing.”
“What kind of a moron tries to flush body parts down a toilet, especially when he's got a perfectly good furnace out back?”
“Out there beyond that fence every living thing that crawls, flies, or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for jujubes. We have an indigenous population of humanoids called the Na'vi. They're fond of arrows dipped in a neurotoxin that will stop your heart in one minute - and they have bones reinforced with naturally occurring...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Batman: Then why do you want to kill me?
- The Joker: I don't, I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, no! No. You... you... complete me.”
“- Jonathan Mardukas: Come on, cigarettes are killers.
- Jack Walsh: So are women.”
“I'll fight 'til from my bones my flesh be hacked.”
- The "Schofield Kid": It don't seem real... how he ain't gonna never breathe again, ever... how he's dead. And the other one too. All on account of pulling a trigger.
- Bill Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.
- The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.
- Bill Munny... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Matt Weston: Are you going to kill me?
- Tobin Frost: I only kill professionals.”