Bible quotes66 bible quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I've often thought the Bible should have a disclaimer in the front saying, 'This is fiction.'”
“The Bible is a book. It's a good book, but it is not the only book.”
“If I can put that piece of the puzzle together, I can finally close the door on all this dinosaur nonsense, prove that that stuff never existed. Just a hodgepodge of different reptilian bones.”
“Give me any two pages of the Bible and I'll give you a picture.”
“I didn't write the Bible and I didn't invent sin.”
“Unlike Lot's wife, I never looked back.”
“The Good Book did not arrive by facsimile from heaven.”
This is from the Bible, it's from the Book of Ruth. And Ruth said: "Whither thou goest, I will go. Where thou lodgest, I will lodge. Thy people shall be my people”.
“In Genesis, it says that it is not good for a man to be alone; but sometimes it is a great relief.”
“Read the Bible again sometime. Women are painted as bigger antagonists than the Egyptians and Romans combined. It stinks.”
“- Teen #2: Is that a fucking Bible?
- Jay: Hey hey, the Holy fucking Bible, son.”
“- Moira MacTaggert: Where ever this being was, he would always have four followers who he would imbue with power.
- Alex Summers: Like the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. He got that one from the Bible.
- Moira MacTaggert: Or the Bible got it from him.”
“- George Wickham: The common hordes look to them for leadership. It takes just one of them to realize that power and then to lead the hordes into battle.
- Lady Catherine de Bourgh: The undead are like locusts!
- Parson Collins: [still smirking] Locusts.
- Lady Catherine de Bourgh: [now determined] They go forth and destroy. They have no use for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If I'm going to be a preacher one day, I gotta know the Bible front to back. I mean, you can't help nobody if you can't tell them the right story.”
- Myrtle: That’s what he said “Peace be still”.
- Madea: Well, you know what? Peace is always still around me ‘cause I keeps me what they call “a piece of steel”. As long as you’ve got a piece of steel you gonna have peace. Load your steel! Thank you Jesus!
“This book doesn't have any answers!”
“The Bible says two men ought not lay together. But I don't reckon the Good Lord would send anybody like you to Hades.”