James Marsden quotes
“If you're an attractive guy, everyone thinks you're successful just because of the way you look. I hate that.”
“- Dr. Ivo Robotnik: Why would you throw your life away for this silly little alien?
- Tom Wachowski: He's my friend.”
“- Tom Wachowski: Why do you keep calling me Donut Lord?
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Because you talk to donuts and then eat them if they get out of line.”
“Given an infinite universe and infinite time, all things will happen. That means that every event is inevitable, including those that are impossible.”
“- Velma Von Tussle: They're just kids, that's why we have to steer them in the white direction.
- Corny Collins: Right direction?
- Velma Von Tussle: Isn't that what I said?”
“- Denise: He is lying to us, there is no subway in Los Angeles.
- Gordon: Yes, there is!
- Denise: Where? How come I've never seen it?
- Gordon: It's underground.”
“No, I'm not a hipster. I can't grow a convincing enough beard.”
“Love is patient, love is kind, love means slowly losing your mind.”
“To me, the more bizarre the character, the more I'm attracted to it.”
“If you have fun and keep a good attitude, people want to work with you.”
“- Wolverine: Hey! It's me.
- Cyclops: Prove it!
- Wolverine: You're a dick.
- Cyclops: Okay.”
“So when the bride comes in and she makes her giant, grand entrance, I like to glance back at the poor bastard getting married. 'Cause even though I think he's an idiot for willingly entering into the last legal form of slavery... I don't know, he always looks really, really happy. And, for some reason, I... [notices Jane giving him a weird look]...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- David Sumner: Baby. You don't have to learn chess to please me.
- Amy Sumner: I'm not learning chess to please you, baby. I'm learning so I can kick your ass.”
- Prince Edward: Silence! You lying, murderous wretch! When we return home, Andalasia shall know of your treachery.
Your days as queen will be over!
- Queen Narissa: Take my crown? Don't you think that's a bit melodramatic, dear?
- Prince Edward: I don't know what "melodramatic" means, but you'll be removed from the throne, Narissa. I will see... (continue)(continue reading)