Envy quotes103 envy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Walter Crow Horse: Who the hell are you, man?
- Ray Levoi: What do you mean?
- Walter Crow Horse: You had yourself a vision. A man waits a long time to have a vision, and he may go his whole life without having one. Then along comes some instant indian with a fucking Rolex and a brand new pair of shoes. A God damn FBI to top it all off, has...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Someone else's success is not your failure.”
“Every actress has to face the facts there are younger, more beautiful girls right behind you. Once you've gone beyond the vanity of the business, you'll take on the tough roles.”
“So this is like the Seven Deadly Sins, right? I mean, I've never been great at math, but, uh, the big angry one, that's Wrath, yeah? And then Gluttony, obvi. Pride, Greed, Sloth, Lust, who I thought was gonna be way hotter, if I'm being honest. But that's only six. Where's lucky number seven? Where's little man? Where's Envy? Is he just scared...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Reggie: Lesbians?
- John: No. No. They both fancied the same bloke. I should have his luck.”
“You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it.”
“I know what I look like. Women would kill to look like this.”
“You're internet famous. That's like the second best thing to being actually famous.”
“Everyone tells me I've had such an interesting life, but sometimes I think it's been nothing but stomach disturbances and self-concern.”
“I don't want to be like them. They want to be like me.”
“There are two types of people in the world: The people who naturally excel at life. And the people who hope all those people die in a big explosion.”
“Charlie, you wanna insult me, fine, but you can't envy me at the same time.”
“You don't look at the things that you have, you only look at the stuff that you don't have.”
“It must really burn your ass that with all your money and popularity, she still won't have anything to do with you. Face it Kathryn, she's outclassed you.”
“- Cinderella: Why? Why are you so cruel? I don't understand it. I've tried to be kind to you.
- Lady Tremaine: You? Kind to me?
- Cinderella: Yes. And though no one deserves to be treated as you have treated me. Why are you doing it? Why?”
“- Baroness Laginsky: I knew your father when he was young.
- George Sand: Really?
- Baroness Laginsky: Yes. We girls were enraged when we heard he'd married that dancer, or whatever she was.
- George Sand: You mean my mother?”