Belief quotes300 belief quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Trust and belief are two prime considerations. You must not allow yourself to be opinionated.”
“Maybe the absence of signs is a sign.”
“True love never dies. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. A man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.”
“Just because you can't see the air doesn't keep you from breathing. And just because you can't see God doesn't keep you from believing.”
“Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't following me.”
“ There has been racism, sexism and now there is 'species-ism.' People think that they are better than other creatures.”
“You know, you have to have some inner philosophy to deal with adversity. ”
“This I believe in... I believe in death. I believe in disease. I believe in injustice and inhumanity, torture and anger and hate... I believe in murder. I believe in pain. I believe in cruelty and infidelity. I believe in slime and stink and every crawling, putrid thing... every possible ugliness and corruption, you son of a bitch. I believe......” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Scott Calvin: Why not? What if don't buy any of this Santa Clause thing? What if I choose not to believe it?
- Bernard: Then there would be millions of disappointed children around the world. You see, children hold the spirit of Christmas within their hearts. You don't wanna be responsible for killing the spirit of Christmas, now would you......” (continue)(continue reading)
“Beliefs are what divide people. Doubt unites them.”
“- Luke: Let him go. Bam, Bam.
- Dragline: Knock it off, Luke. You can't talk about Him that way.
- Luke: Are you still believin' in that big bearded Boss up there? You think he's watchin' us?
- Dragline: Get in here. Ain't ya scared? Ain't ya scared of dyin'?
- Luke: Dyin'? Boy, he can have this little life any time he wants to. Do ya hear that?...” (continue)(continue reading)
She'd shack up with anybody she could learn from so she could teach me how to be this "great military leader". Then she gets busted. And it's like, "Sorrykid, your mom's a psycho. Didn't you know?". It's like everything I'd been brought up to believe was all made of bullshit. I hated her for that! But everything she said was true. She knew...... (continue)(continue reading)
“There are things your mother doesn't want to hear. She only believes in what she was taught. But don't worry. Sooner or later everything will be different.”
“His belief was the thing that got us through. And in that moment I saw the years lift from him.”
“I'm not just a whimsical figure who wears a charming suit and affects a jolly demeanor. You know, I I I'm a symbol. I'm a symbol of the human ability to be able to suppress the selfish and hateful tendencies that rule the major part of our lives. If you can't believe, if you can't accept anything on faith, then you're doomed for a life dominated...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You showed us we can change things by simply believing them to be different.”
“This is the heart of Camelot, not these stones, not these timbers, these palaces and towers. Burn them all and Camelot lives on, because it lives in us. Camelot is a belief that we hold in our hearts.”
“I've never believed in anything before. But I do believe in Camelot, and I would serve it best by leaving.”
“- Henry Crawford: There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.
- Fanny Price: Mr. Crawford, do not speak nonsense.
- Henry Crawford: Nonsense?
- Fanny Price: You are such a fine speaker that I'm afraid you may actually end in convincing yourself.”