Belief quotes291 belief quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Trust and belief are two prime considerations. You must not allow yourself to be opinionated.”
“Maybe the absence of signs is a sign.”
“True love never dies. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. A man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.”
“ There has been racism, sexism and now there is 'species-ism.' People think that they are better than other creatures.”
“You know, you have to have some inner philosophy to deal with adversity. ”
“This I believe in... I believe in death. I believe in disease. I believe in injustice and inhumanity, torture and anger and hate... I believe in murder. I believe in pain. I believe in cruelty and infidelity. I believe in slime and stink and every crawling, putrid thing... every possible ugliness and corruption, you son of a bitch. I believe......” (continue)(continue reading)
“Beliefs are what divide people. Doubt unites them.”
“- Luke: Let him go. Bam, Bam.
- Dragline: Knock it off, Luke. You can't talk about Him that way.
- Luke: Are you still believin' in that big bearded Boss up there? You think he's watchin' us?
- Dragline: Get in here. Ain't ya scared? Ain't ya scared of dyin'?
- Luke: Dyin'? Boy, he can have this little life any time he wants to. Do ya hear that?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“His belief was the thing that got us through. And in that moment I saw the years lift from him.”
“I'm not just a whimsical figure who wears a charming suit and affects a jolly demeanor. You know, I I I'm a symbol. I'm a symbol of the human ability to be able to suppress the selfish and hateful tendencies that rule the major part of our lives. If you can't believe, if you can't accept anything on faith, then you're doomed for a life dominated...” (continue)(continue reading)
“This is the heart of Camelot, not these stones, not these timbers, these palaces and towers. Burn them all and Camelot lives on, because it lives in us. Camelot is a belief that we hold in our hearts.”
“I've never believed in anything before. But I do believe in Camelot, and I would serve it best by leaving.”
“Just because you can't see the air doesn't keep you from breathing. And just because you can't see God doesn't keep you from believing.”
“Is God good? I don't know. All I know is something might give you comfort. And maybe you deserve it. If it comforts you to believe in God, you do it, that's Your business. People have guilty, you know, guilty secrets, well if that's yours, that you want to go believe in something, well that's not so bad.”
“When you were little you belived in Santa Claus, now you belive in God.”
“- Kayla Pospisil: I'm not a lesbian.
- Jess Carr: I'm not a Democrat.”
“- Alice Longabaugh: Gilbert had a saying for any situation. A ready bit of wisdom. He was very certain.
- Billy Knapp: He was a doughface?
- Alice Longabaugh: ...He had fixed political beliefs. All of his beliefs were quite fixed. He would upbraid me for being wishy-washy. I never had his certainties. I suppose it is a defect.”
“- Christina Delassalle: Don't you believe in Hell?
- Nicole Horner: Not since I was seven.
- Christina Delassalle: I do.”
“He talks so much he thinks he believes in something, but really he just wants to fuck who he wants to fuck.”