Plot – Some twenty-year-old friends swear to avoid marriage while they're still young and they seal the deal depositing each year an amount of money into an account, destined to the last of them who remains single. Seven years later, Michael and Kyle are still unmarried and Michael needs desperately the money to cover a gambling debt, so his only possibility is to make Kyle marry as soon as possible.
All actors – Jerry O'Connell, Shannon Elizabeth, Jake Busey, Horatio Sanz, Jaime Pressly, Bernie Casey, David Ogden Stiers, Travis Fine, Heather Stephens, Julia Schultz, Scott Beehner, Kam Heskinshow all
“Tomcats” Quotes 5 quotes
“- Kyle Brenner: If I get married it's going to be a cosmetics counter girl.
- Michael Delany: Why a cosmetics counter girl?
- Kyle Brenner: It's the perfect woman, man. You know they're always going to smell good and wear makeup, plus, they're not too ambitious so they'll make a good wife and they're not going to be one of those damn feminist...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I love the smell of bridesmaids in the morning.”
“- Carlos: How did you get the money?
- Michael Delany: I guess you could say I sold my soul.
- Carlos: I see a lot of that.”
“- Jill: You don't respect books.
- Michael Delany: I love books.
- Jill: You break their bindings, and you doodle in their margins.”