Women quotes1813 women quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You come out of a woman and you spend the rest of your life trying to get back inside.”
“- Elsa Korr: I don't know anything about being a woman. Is that what it is? You do things like drinkwine?
- Rosie: Sure. You drink. Champagne if you're happy. Champagne, if you're sad. You drive a car. Gamble if you want. Own diamonds. Learn how to fire a gun. You travel to Morocco. Take up lovers. Make them suffer. You look a tiger in the eye....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.”
How are you to imagine anything if the images are always provided for you? Doublethink. To deliberately believe in lies, while knowing they're false. Examples of this in everyday life: "Oh, I need to be pretty to be happy. I need surgery to be pretty. I need to be thin, famous, fashionable." Our young men today are being told that women are... (continue)(continue reading)
“The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing - and then they marry him.”
“Handsome, thin, sophisticated men often fall madly in love with larger women, we just never see it on TV.”
“A confident woman is a sexy woman, in my opinion. And I think guys find that to be the same way.”
“The irony is that the more unapologetically sexist men are in movies, the more women tend to be attracted to them in person.”
“People often become actresses because of something they dislike about themselves: so they pretend they are someone else.”
“What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?”
“How you get all that traffic with no equipment is beyond me!”
“- Jules Winnfield: Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
- Vincent Vega: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
- Jules Winnfield: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I hate that we are shoved aside. Dismissed. Nobody does anything. Nobody listens to us.”
“- Sarah Packard: I'm a college girl. Two days a week - Tuesdays and Thursdays - I go to college.
- Fast Eddie: You don't look like a college girl.
- Sarah Packard: I'm the emancipated type. Real emancipated.
- Fast Eddie: No, I didn't mean that... whatever that means. I mean you just don't look young enough.
- Sarah Packard: I'm not.
- Fast...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Do you know why she’s still alive? Because zombies eat brains, and she ain’t got any!”
- Howard: Death came first. She met me in the dog park.
- Madeline: Oh, so Death is a "her"?
- Howard: Uh, yeah. It turns out Death is an elderly white woman.
“- Dean Kansky: British women do not age well. Eight years ago she was a luscious treat, you know, she probably looked like, you know, Baby Spice, now she could look like...
- Jonathan Trager: Old Spice.”
“There are two things that are infinite: femininity and means to take advantage of it.”
“All dames are alike: they reach down your throat so they can grab your heart, pull it out and they throw it on the floor, and they step on it with their high heels, they spit on it, shove it in the oven and they cook the shit out of it. Then they slice it into little pieces, slam it on a hunk of toast, and they serve it to you. And they expect...” (continue)(continue reading)