“The light concealing cream goes on first, then you blend and blend and lend. Blending is the secret. More concealing for you? But you complexion is so fair. Now this has a touch of lavender in it. Give it a try here. Close enough. OK. This should do the trick here. I have another idea. We'll cover up the scars and start with a completely smooth...” (continue) (continue reading)
Cosmetics quotes7 cosmetics quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Rachel: You don't look evil.
- Georgia: Make-up helps.”
“- Carl: Here. Put this on.
- Ken: What is this?
- Carl: Lip gloss. Makes you look hot.”
“It is good to carry some powdered rouge in one's sleeve. It may happen that when one is sobering up or waking from sleep, a samurai's complexion may be poor. At such a time it is good to take out and apply some powdered rouge.”
“- Mike: Can I borrow your odorant?
- Sulley: Yeah, I got, uh, Smelly Garbage or Old Dumpster.
- Mike: You got, uh, Low Tide?
- Sulley: No.
- Mike: How about Wet Dog?
- Sulley: Yep. Stink it up.”
“- Helen: Weren't you just here?
- Peg: No, not since last season. Today I've come to show our equisite new line in softer colors, in shadows blushes and lips. Everything you need to accent and highlight your changing look.
vHelen: My changing look huh thats good.
- Peg: Well it goes without saying we have a complete selection of your old...” (continue) (continue reading)