Respect quotes261 respect quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If we don't come together right now on this hallowed ground, we too will be destroyed, just like they were. I don't care if you like each other of not, but you will respect each other. And maybe... I don't know, maybe we'll learn to play this game like men.”
“They've great respect for the dead in Hollywood, but none for the living.”
“You don't get respect if you don't deserve it.”
“I have the same responsibility as everyone to reduce consumption and to teach children to respect the environment.”
“- Evelyn Carnahan: Have you no respect for the dead?
- Jonathan Carnahan: Of course I do. But sometimes... I'd rather like to join them.
- Evelyn Carnahan: Well, I wish you would do it sooner rather than later before you ruin my career the way you've ruined yours.”
“I respect my father very much, but I'm a very different person than he was.”
“Men who love their mothers treat women wonderfully. And they have enormous respect for women.”
“Your children don't have to fear you to respect you.”
“Manners are a way of showing other people we care about them.”
“My father told me to dress to reflect the respect you have for the people around you. I've never forgotten that.”
“Want somebody to respect you. But it takes respect to get respect.”
“You gotta get the ground beneath your feet, partner, get the wind behind your back and go out in a blaze if you got to! Otherwise you ain't shit! You might as well be dead your damn self!”
“I am not steak. You can't just order me.”
“Worry about being respected, never worry about being liked because that's the trap.”
“The only thing you respect is stupidity.”
“- The Kralahome, Prime Minister: When presented to His Majesty, you and your son will remember to touch forehead to floor.
- Anna Leonowens: Your Excellency, although we have become better acquainted with your customs, we have certainly not forgotten our own.
- The Kralahome, Prime Minister: Then how will you greet him?
- Anna Leonowens: With...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hannah: This is what happens when you don't respect women.
- Lucas: I respect women. My mom's my best friend!
- Thor: What about me?”
“- Watson Bryant: Stop trying to be their best friend.
- Richard Jewell: I was raised to respect authority.
- Watson Bryant: The authority is looking to eat you alive.”
“You're an amusing boy, but you haven't got a drop of respect for anything in human life.”
“I'm not saying women are better. I've never said that. I'm saying we deserve some respect.”
“- Baravelli: Do you honor your father and mother?
- Titta: Yes, but they don't honor me. They beat me.
- Baravelli: You must annoy them.”
“If people want to stay attached to their radioactive walkie-talkies it's their business. Do I like what they're doing? No. Do I like them? Probably not. Do I respect their right to do as their little shallow hearts desire? I most certainly do. So, no, I don't care.”