Respect quotes267 respect quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If we don't come together right now on this hallowed ground, we too will be destroyed, just like they were. I don't care if you like each other of not, but you will respect each other. And maybe... I don't know, maybe we'll learn to play this game like men.”
“They've great respect for the dead in Hollywood, but none for the living.”
“You don't get respect if you don't deserve it.”
“I have the same responsibility as everyone to reduce consumption and to teach children to respect the environment.”
“- Evelyn Carnahan: Have you no respect for the dead?
- Jonathan Carnahan: Of course I do. But sometimes... I'd rather like to join them.
- Evelyn Carnahan: Well, I wish you would do it sooner rather than later before you ruin my career the way you've ruined yours.”
“I respect my father very much, but I'm a very different person than he was.”
“Men who love their mothers treat women wonderfully. And they have enormous respect for women.”
“Your children don't have to fear you to respect you.”
“Manners are a way of showing other people we care about them.”
“My father told me to dress to reflect the respect you have for the people around you. I've never forgotten that.”
“Why we starting to fight each other? It's just what the big shots wanna see. That we're street trash, street rats with no brains. No respect for nothing including ourselves. So heres how it is if we don't act together then we are nothing. If we don't stick together we are nothing. And if we can't even trust each other, then we are nothing. So...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Celine: Men go out with me, we break up and then they get married. And later they call me to thank me for teaching them what love is. That I tought them to care and respect women.
- Jesse: I think I'm one of those guys.
- Celine: I wanna kill them! Why didn't they ask me to marry them? I would've said no, but at least they could have asked.”
- Lt. Gen. Eugene Irwin: I don't think so. You know where saluting comes from?
- Cpl. Ramon Aguilar: No, sir.
- Lt. Gen. Eugene Irwin: It comes from medieval times. Two knights would approach each other on horseback. They would raise their visors and show their faces. It's like they're saying, "This is who I am. I'm not the enemy and I'm not... (continue)(continue reading)
“Want somebody to respect you. But it takes respect to get respect.”
“You gotta get the ground beneath your feet, partner, get the wind behind your back and go out in a blaze if you got to! Otherwise you ain't shit! You might as well be dead your damn self!”
“I am not steak. You can't just order me.”
“Worry about being respected, never worry about being liked because that's the trap.”
“The only thing you respect is stupidity.”
“- The Kralahome, Prime Minister: When presented to His Majesty, you and your son will remember to touch forehead to floor.
- Anna Leonowens: Your Excellency, although we have become better acquainted with your customs, we have certainly not forgotten our own.
- The Kralahome, Prime Minister: Then how will you greet him?
- Anna Leonowens: With...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I hate that we are shoved aside. Dismissed. Nobody does anything. Nobody listens to us.”
“Men, good or bad, do not follow what they don’t respect.”