Respect quotes266 respect quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If we don't come together right now on this hallowed ground, we too will be destroyed, just like they were. I don't care if you like each other of not, but you will respect each other. And maybe... I don't know, maybe we'll learn to play this game like men.”
“They've great respect for the dead in Hollywood, but none for the living.”
“You don't get respect if you don't deserve it.”
“I have the same responsibility as everyone to reduce consumption and to teach children to respect the environment.”
“- Evelyn Carnahan: Have you no respect for the dead?
- Jonathan Carnahan: Of course I do. But sometimes... I'd rather like to join them.
- Evelyn Carnahan: Well, I wish you would do it sooner rather than later before you ruin my career the way you've ruined yours.”
“I respect my father very much, but I'm a very different person than he was.”
“Men who love their mothers treat women wonderfully. And they have enormous respect for women.”
“Your children don't have to fear you to respect you.”
“Manners are a way of showing other people we care about them.”
“My father told me to dress to reflect the respect you have for the people around you. I've never forgotten that.”
- Lt. Gen. Eugene Irwin: I don't think so. You know where saluting comes from?
- Cpl. Ramon Aguilar: No, sir.
- Lt. Gen. Eugene Irwin: It comes from medieval times. Two knights would approach each other on horseback. They would raise their visors and show their faces. It's like they're saying, "This is who I am. I'm not the enemy and I'm not... (continue)(continue reading)
“Want somebody to respect you. But it takes respect to get respect.”
“You gotta get the ground beneath your feet, partner, get the wind behind your back and go out in a blaze if you got to! Otherwise you ain't shit! You might as well be dead your damn self!”
“I am not steak. You can't just order me.”
“Worry about being respected, never worry about being liked because that's the trap.”
“The only thing you respect is stupidity.”
“- The Kralahome, Prime Minister: When presented to His Majesty, you and your son will remember to touch forehead to floor.
- Anna Leonowens: Your Excellency, although we have become better acquainted with your customs, we have certainly not forgotten our own.
- The Kralahome, Prime Minister: Then how will you greet him?
- Anna Leonowens: With...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Men, good or bad, do not follow what they don’t respect.”
“Desire does not mean lack of respect. In fact, quite the opposite. It is a sign of respect.”
“- Hannah: This is what happens when you don't respect women.
- Lucas: I respect women. My mom's my best friend!
- Thor: What about me?”