Soul quotes152 soul quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.”
“Why not? After all, it belongs to him.”
“Soulmates. It's extremely rare but it exists. Sort of like twin souls tuning into each other. Apparently even in death.”
“Which is hungrier my stomach or my soul? Hotdog!”
“- Terry: If I spill, my life ain't worth a nickel.
- Father Barry: And how much is your soul worth if you don't?”
“- Bruce Wayne: Why didn't you just... kill me?
- Bane: You don't fear death... You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe.
- Bruce Wayne: Torture?
- Bane: Yes. But not of your body... Of your soul.”
“I know. Everybody thinks detectives do nothing but ask questions... but detectives have souls, the same as anyone else.”
“- Rebecca: What matters is how you feel inside. So, with all that in mind, what would you say your soul's age is?
- Val: I'd say, like 12. I mean, maybe a little older, probably old enough to drink... and bone. Maybe 18. 18 and a half. Almost out of the house. Don't have my own car yet... but I have a bike.”
“You were right. A warrior's spirit needs a warrior's body.”
“Some people claim that the atrocities we commit in our fiction are those inner desires which we cannot commit in our controlled civilization, so they're expressed instead through our art. I don't agree. I believe Heaven and Hell are one and the same. The soul belongs to Heaven and the body to Hell.”
“Basically, nature is my genius loci, or the place where my spirit resides.”
“True love is your soul's recognition of its counterpoint in another.”
“- Omar: You're between bodies right now. Look, you're a soul, a spirit. The only way to get back is to be reborn. Any problem with that?
- Louie Jeffries: I guess not.”
“- Krank: Irvin, you know all about feelings. Won't you try to help me? Won't you explain why all those children only have nightmares?
- L'oncle Irvin: Because you are their nightmare. You could persecute all the children in the world, but there's one thing you'll never have.
- Krank: What?
- L'oncle Irvin: A soul.”
“I cannot live without my life! I cannot die without my soul.”
“I have seen the fracture of the human soul. So many broken lives, so much pain and anger, giving way to the poison of deep grief, until one crime became many.”
“You're a small piece of shit... and I don't want the karma of your death on my soul.”
“- The Priest: I have lived a blessed life. And yet every night, when I climb into bed, turn off the lights, and stare in to the dark, I wonder... Is this all there is?
- Jackie Kennedy: You wonder?
- The Priest: Every soul on this planet does. But then, when morning comes, we all wake up and make a pot of coffee.
- Jackie Kennedy: Why do we...” (continue)(continue reading)