Friends quotes606 friends quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's the friends you can call up at four a.m. that matter.”
“I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?”
“I can see how you could get dragged into the bad stuff, but I've got good friends around me, good family. I think I've got my head screwed on.”
“- Joyce: Shame on you, keeping your unusual guest all to Yourself. We think that's mighty selfish of you.
- Peg: No, it, it's... Things have just been a little hectic around here. That's all.
- Joyce: Oh, that was so sweet of you to want to correct the situation. What time does the barbecue begin?
- Peg: Barbecue?
- Joyce: Well, you intend to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Maybe we could be friends and buddies... bro dogs... and chill. Have a good time!”
“Friends are the family you choose.”
“- Jim Hutton: All your friends have left you alone.
- Freddie Mercury: They're not my friends. Not really. Just distraction.
- Jim Hutton: From what?
- Freddie Mercury: The in-between moments, I suppose. I find them intolerable. All of the darkness you thought you left behind comes creeping back in.”
“Did you ever catch George Jessel at a funeral? It's wonderful. All through the years he makes notes on his friends. He wants to be ready.”
“There's nothing like working with your mates - it's the way it should be, as far as I'm concerned.”
“Many years ago, I had a friend, a dear friend. I turned him in to save his life, but he was killed. But he wanted it that way. It was a great friendship.”
“- Alice Kingsleigh: Well, we have met once when I was younger.
- Mad Hatter: Well, I'm afraid I don't recall.
- Alice Kingsleigh: That's because it hasn't happened yet.
- Mad Hatter: Oh. When will it happen?
- Alice Kingsleigh: Years from now, when you're older.
- Mad Hatter: [confused] I'll meet you when you're younger and I'm older.
- Alice...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Why have enemies when you can have friends?”
“- Oz: What the hell happened last night? And why does my ass hurt?
- Jimmy: You fell down a flight of stairs.”
“It's been my experience that having friends is overrated.”
“Here's one thing I can't understand: people who are friends with their exes.”
“I don't have time for superficial friends.”
“Froggy was my friend and I really loved him, and I took him everywhere with me, and I was riding on my bike one day and he jumped out of the box, and I ran him over with the back tire. I killed him. I was really heartbroken. Really, he was my best friend in the whole world; the only thing I ever loved.”
“Christopher? Do you have guests? No, of course not. That'd mean you have friends.”
“- Crawl: Hey, hey Becca! Steven Tyler PJs. Steven Tyler PJs.
- Becca: [chuckles] That's great Crawl.
- Travis: Rebecca. Rebecca are you listening?”
“- Judge Hershey: Haven't you... haven't you ever had a friend?
- Judge Dredd: Yes. Once.
- Judge Hershey: What happened? Dredd? I want to know, what happened?
- Judge Dredd: I judged him.”
“- Peter Brady: If we don't raise $20,000 in one week, we'll have to move.
- Bobby Brady: And go to a new school.
- Jan Brady: And make new friends.
- Marcia Brady: But Jan, you don't have any friends.”
“Tend to view our lives as if we're looking through a keyhole. It's a very limited view of the truth. So we have to fill in the blanks. We invent things. You invent enemies to test your strength against. You invent gods to protect you from these enemies. Who is the enemy? One minute you have friends. The next moment, they've slipped away.”
“If that's how you treat your friends, Blake, I'm glad we're enemies.”
“Money can't buy friends, but it can get you a better class of enemy.”