Friends quotes561 friends quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's the friends you can call up at four a.m. that matter.”
“I can see how you could get dragged into the bad stuff, but I've got good friends around me, good family. I think I've got my head screwed on.”
“- Joyce: Shame on you, keeping your unusual guest all to Yourself. We think that's mighty selfish of you.
- Peg: No, it, it's... Things have just been a little hectic around here. That's all.
- Joyce: Oh, that was so sweet of you to want to correct the situation. What time does the barbecue begin?
- Peg: Barbecue?
- Joyce: Well, you intend to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jim Hutton: All your friends have left you alone.
- Freddie Mercury: They're not my friends. Not really. Just distraction.
- Jim Hutton: From what?
- Freddie Mercury: The in-between moments, I suppose. I find them intolerable. All of the darkness you thought you left behind comes creeping back in.”
“There's nothing like working with your mates - it's the way it should be, as far as I'm concerned.”
“Why have enemies when you can have friends?”
“Here's one thing I can't understand: people who are friends with their exes.”
“I don't have time for superficial friends.”
“Froggy was my friend and I really loved him, and I took him everywhere with me, and I was riding on my bike one day and he jumped out of the box, and I ran him over with the back tire. I killed him. I was really heartbroken. Really, he was my best friend in the whole world; the only thing I ever loved.”
“Christopher? Do you have guests? No, of course not. That'd mean you have friends.”
“Tend to view our lives as if we're looking through a keyhole. It's a very limited view of the truth. So we have to fill in the blanks. We invent things. You invent enemies to test your strength against. You invent gods to protect you from these enemies. Who is the enemy? One minute you have friends. The next moment, they've slipped away.”
“If that's how you treat your friends, Blake, I'm glad we're enemies.”
“Money can't buy friends, but it can get you a better class of enemy.”
“There we were, both of us... at the beginning of our careers. Then all of a sudden, one of us... took off! Lit up the sky like a meteor. And why? Because he met the other.”
“Little friend of all the world, nobody's enemy but my own.”
“The truest friend does not doubt... but hope.”
“I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?”
“- Jimmy Dix: You don't like women much do ya Joe?
- Joe Hallenbeck: At least I liked the guy she was fuckin'. He was my best friend.”
“At sixteen, I've seen more bodies than a mortician. Every time I step out my door I face the risk of being shot. To the rest of the world it's just another dead body on a street corner. They don't know that he was my friend.”
“- Lora Meredith: It never occurred to me that you had many friends. You never have any visit you.
- Annie: I know lots of people. Oh, hundreds.
- Lora Meredith: Really?
- Annie: I belong to the Baptist church. And I belong to several lodges too.
- Lora Meredith: I didn't know.
- Annie: Miss Lora, you never asked.”
“- Messala: Judah, either you help me or you oppose me, you have no other choice. You're either for me or against me!
- Judah Ben-Hur: If that is the choice, then I am against you.”