“Baby's Day Out” quotes(1994)
Plot – Bennington Augustus Cottrell IV is such an opulent name that he could be kidnapped to have his very rich family pay ransom. Piece of cake! Especially considering that the kidnap victim is just a nine-month-old baby, but the mini-hero will defeat the bad guys.
All actors – Joe Mantegna, Lara Flynn Boyle, Joe Pantoliano, Brian Haley, Cynthia Nixon, Fred Dalton Thompson, John Neville, Matthew Glave, Adam Robert Worton, Jacob Joseph Worton, Brigid Duffy, Guy Hadleyshow all
“Baby's Day Out” Quotes 5 quotes
“Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb. Mary had a little lamb her hair was white as snow! And every which way that Mary went, the lamb was right behind her. It followed her to work one day, work one day, work one day. It followed her to work one day… and Mary lost her job!”
“- Eddie: No problem, fellas. It ain't a hole. It's a tunnel. And what's every tunnel got?
- Norby: Ooh! Don't tell me! I know, I know, I know. It's uh…
- Veeko: Tollbooth at the end.
- Eddie: Are you always this stupid, or do you do this just to annoy me?”
“- Norby: Eddie, what else did Mary's little lamb do?
- Eddie: Didn't he put, uh, Humpty Dumpty back together again?
- Veeko: That was Nat King Cole.
- Eddie: Nat King Cole stuck his finger in the pie and yanked out the bird.”
“If you want to be a shoplifter, go to J.C. Penney.”