“Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” quotes(1990)
Plot – The members of the Foot Clan, a gang of young thugs led by a Japanese man with a mask, spread panic among the inhabitants of New York. The Ninja Turtles go into action another time to save April, a young journalist who’s attacked by the criminals. They are helped by Casey Jones, a guy with clubs. The Foot Clan kidnaps the rat Splinter, the spiritual master of the Ninja Turtles.
All actors – Josh Pais, Michelan Sisti, Leif Tilden, David Forman, Robbie Rist, Corey Feldman, Brian Tochi, Judith Hoag, Elias Koteas, Michael Turney, Kevin Clash, James Saito, Toshishiro Obata, David McCharen, Michael McConnohie, Jay Patterson, Raymond Serra, Sam Rockwell, Kitty Fitzgibbon, Louis Cantarini, Joe D'Onofrio, John Ward, Ju Yu, Cassandra Ward-Freeman, Mark Jeffrey Miller, John Rogers, Tae Pak, Kenn Scott, Robert Haskell, Josh Lozoff, Winston Hemingway, Joe Inscoe, Curtis Bush, Kevin Eastman, Rick Gomez, Curtis Lambert, Robert J. Maxwell, Alex Mugleston, Nick Pernice, Kimani Ray Smith, Skeet Ulrichshow all
“Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” Quotes 23 quotes
“Death comes for us all, Oroku Saki, but something much worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be... without honor.”
“Never lower your eyes to an enemy.”
“You fight well... in the old style. But you've caused me enough trouble. Now you face: the Shredder.”
“- April O'Neil: So, what do you guys like on your pizza?
- Michaelangelo: Oh, just the regular stuff: flies, stink bugs... It was a joke.”
- Raphael: So that's the plan from the "great leader", huh? Just sit here on our butts!
- Leonardo: I never said I was a great leader.
- Raphael: Well you sure act like it sometimes.
- Leonardo: Yeah? Well, you act like a jerk sometimes, you know that? And this attitude of yours isn't helping anything.
“The class is Pain 101. Your instructor is Casey Jones.”
“All fathers care for their sons.”
- April O'Neil: Oh, Casey, hi.
- Casey Jones: Hi? I look like I just called Mike Tyson a sissy and all you can say is "Hi"?".
“- April O'Neil: My nearest neighbors are about four miles away. I need to get to a phone and call my boss.
- Casey Jones: You mean Charles?
- April O'Neil: Yes; how did you know that?
- Casey Jones: He left a message on your machine, uh, just before we got out...
- April O'Neil: And?
- Casey Jones: Well, hey, you just saved yourself an...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Boy, and I thought insurance salesmen were pushy!”
“For 15 years now, we have lived here. Before that time, I was a pet of my master Yoshi. When we were forced to come to New York, I found myself for the first time without a home, wandering thew sewers, scavaging for whatever I could find. And then, one day, I came upon a shattered glass jar and four baby turtles.”
“- Chief Sterns: We are presently executing a plan of redeployment that will minimize response time while maximizing coordination between patrol units and a decentralized networking scheme.
- April O'Neil: I'm not sure I understood all of that, Chief Sterns. Would you mind repeating it, in English, perhaps?”
“You must never lapse. Even those who would be our allies, would not understand. Our domain is the shadow; stray from it reluctantly, for when you do, you must strike hard and fade away, without a trace.”
“Time to switch to decaf, April.”