Shopping quotes69 shopping quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Anastasia Steele: When's the last time you went shopping?
- Christian Grey: Houston. A week ago.
- Anastasia Steele: What'd you buy?
- Christian Grey: An airline.”
“Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Charlotte-She’s wearing flats.
Miranda-That’s the most desperate put down I’ve ever heard. ”
“If you’ll excuse me, I’ve gotta go kill myself or max out my credit card, whichever comes first.”
“I'm just trying to understand how a person can buy a fish and not know what kind it was.”
“- Oliver Hardy: What are all these Romans doing here?
- Stan Laurel: I don't know. Maybe there's a sale at the Forum.”
“If I don't do laundry today, I'm gonna have to buy new clothes tomorrow.”
“I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.”
“- Dr. Watson: Being men of no moral fiber whatsoever, they can't resist helping themselves to a new pair of shoes.
- Sherlock Holmes: Do you think they have these in brown?”
“- Eggsy: This ain't funny. Roxy is dead! Everyone's dead! Gone! Do you even care?
- Merlin: Pull yourself together! Remember your training. There's no time for emotion in this scenario. Now, as all surviving agents are present, we follow the doomsday protocol. When that's done, and only then, you may shed a tear in private.
- Eggsy: Okay. What's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Saleslady: May I help you?
- Monty Capuletti: No, we're just browsing.
- Saleslady: How long do you intend to browse?
- Monty Capuletti: That lady over there, you didn't ask her how long she's going to browse.
- Saleslady: You don't look like browsers.
- Nicky Cerone: Yeah, what do browsers look like?
- Monty Capuletti: Yeah, maybe I'm half...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Eva: Oh, the Container Store?
- Albert: Yes, yes, the Container Store. The store that sells crap so you can put your crap in so you can go out and buy some more crap.
- Eva: I love that store. I love crap.”
“- Bobo Justus: Did I buy you that dress you piece of shit?
- Lilly Dillon: Well I guess so, you're the guy I work for.”
- Robin Monroe: What are you looking at?
- Quinn Harris: Nothing.
- Robin Monroe: Something.
- Quinn Harris: Nothing.
- Robin Monroe: Oh, don't give me that, you were ogling.
- Quinn Harris: Ogling? Let me ask you something. When you go into a department store to buy something like that what do you say to the clerk “give me that outfit so no one... (continue)(continue reading)
“Well, I've got to go. I haven't done any shopping in three hours and I don't want to hurt the economy.”
“You taste it, you're gonna buy it, alright?”
“- Frank: We didn't come to Paris on vacation.
- Sarah: Oh. Well, shopping's what I thought you did in Paris with your boyfriend's money while you're waiting for him to wake up from being taken down by his skanky, slutty, Russian biatch ex-girlfriend. So, thanks. Thanks. Thanks for the compliment for the fur. For telling me that I look nice in my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Steve Wozniak: Nobody wants to buy a computer. Nobody!
- Steve Jobs: How can somebody know what they want if they've never even seen it?”
“Shopping turns me off.”