“Bad Boys” quotes(1995)
Plot – Miami. A gang takes possession of a drug batch seized by police. Agents Marcus Burnett and Mike Lowrey are in charge of investigations. Meanwhile Max, a black prostitute and an old friend of Mike, and her friend Julie, a photographer, get involved in the case because they witness the murder of Eddie Dominguez, the driver of the gang who has stolen a packet of cocaine. When Fouchet, the gang leader, notices the two women, he kills Max, while Julie fortunately escapes. The girl finds protection in the two policemen, so they begin hunting the criminal.
All actors – Lisa Boyle, Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Michael Taliferro, Emmanuel Xuereb, Tchéky Karyo, Marc Macaulay, Ralph Gonzalez, Vic Manni, Frank John Hughes, Mike Kirton, Will Knickerbocker, Theresa Randle, Tiffany Samuels, Cory Hodges, Scott Cumberbatch, Anna Levine, Joey Romano, Sam Ayers, Joe Pantoliano, Marg Helgenberger, Nestor Serrano, Julio Oscar Mechoso, Michael Imperioli, Karen Alexander, Fawn Reed, Heather Davis, Téa Leoni, Saverio Guerra, Maureen Gallagher, Juan F. Cejas, Ed Amatrudo, Jimmy Franzo, Tony Bolano, Shaun Toub, Marty McSorley, Norman Max Maxwell, Kevin Corrigan, Buddy Bolton, Stan Miller, Dug Jones, John Salley, Dana Mark, Mario Ernesto Sánchez, Kim Coates, Cherie Wimberlyshow all
“Bad Boys” Quotes 15 quotes
“- Marcus Burnett: We're your new neighbors.
- Mike Lowrey: Don't be alarmed, we're negros.”
“Ho, what did I say? Did you hear what I said? I heard what I said 'cause I was standing there when I said it.”
“- Fouchet: I like it when a woman takes pride in her appearance. Don't you?
- Casper: Yeah, I hate it when a bitch lets herself slide.”
“You know I'm a better cop when I get some in the morning, I feel lighter on my feet.”
“- Mike Lowrey: Please, man. Married life is easy. You only got one woman to satisfy.
- Marcus Burnett: Yo, man, we ain't the Cosbys.”
“- Marcus Burnett: Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you ain't got no damn cup holder?
- Mike Lowrey: It's $105,000 and this happens to be one of the fastest producted cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds, sweetie. It's a limited edition.
- Marcus Burnett: You damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat. Just a shiny...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Marcus Burnett: What am I smellin'?
- Julie Mott: [sees barrels of ether hanging in the back of the van. Reads the label] Ether. Extremely... flammable... ether. Oh shit!
- Mike Lowrey: God-damn...
- Marcus Burnett: Oh, you da man. Oh you're the fuckin' man tonight! You go and pick an ice-cream truck that's a damn bomb!”
“He steals our shit, kidnaps Julie, shoots at my wife. Oh, we beatin' him down. We beatin' him down!”
“- Theresa Burnett: Hey hey. Don't you go telling my boys none of your sleazy sex stories.
- Mike Lowrey: Aw, no. I only tell your husband my sleazy sex stories.
- Marcus Burnett: Hey.
- Theresa Burnett: Well, I don't want him hearing either. Gives him ideas.”
“- Julie Mott: I don't eat flesh.
- Marcus Burnett: Say what?
- Julie Mott: That's flesh that you're shoveling into your mouth. You know, that was, like, a living, breathing creature. You know, it probably had a name.”
“I don't know why you going home to your wife. You got shot in the leg, your dick probably don't even work.”
“There's too much bass in your voice. That scares white folks. You got to sound like them.
[in high pitched voice]
We were wondering if we could borrow some brown sugar.”
“- Marcus Burnett: You see what happens when you go off without me? You get into shit.
- Mike Lowrey: Oh please, like shit don't happen when you're there.
- Marcus Burnett: That, that ain't the point.”