Legend quotes73 legend quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Legend says that when the ground quakes or lava spews from the earth, it's the dragons letting us know they're still here. Waiting for us to figure out how to get along. Yes, the world believes the dragons are gone, if they ever existed at all. But we berkians, we know otherwise. And we'll guard this secret until the time comes when dragons can...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Han Solo: I heard a story about you. I was wondering if it's true.
- Lando Calrissian: Everything you've heard about me is true.”
“Oooh, I love legends! Loch Ness, Bigfoot, Bon Jovi... all of 'em!”
“Legend has it she's a being of unimaginable powers. Now she's using you to regain them.”
“The girl that survived that night at Camp Blood, that... Friday The 13th? She claimed she saw him. She disappeared two months later... vanished. Blood was everywhere. No one knows what happened to her. Legend has it that Jason saw his mother beheaded that night. Then, he took his revenge, a revenge he continued to seek if anyone ever enters his...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Finnerty: There's a series of tunnels. JFK used them to sneak Marilyn Monroe in.
- Cale: I thought that was a myth.”
“- Sho'nuff: I've been waiting a long time for this, Leroy. I am sick of hearing these bullshit Superman stories about the legendary Bruce Leroy catching bullets with his teeth. Catches bullets with his teeth? Nigga please.
- Leroy Green: The secret awaits eyes unclouded by ambition.”
“- Mugatu: Shut up, Valentino! Just shut up! Everyone shut up! There is no Fountain of Youth!
- Tommy Hilfiger: What?
- Mugatu: I mean, Adam and Eve and Steve? Are you serious? You actually believed that crap?”
“- Steve Rimbauer: According to family legend, Uncle Posey had a... thing... for cowboys.
- Nick Hardaway: He liked chaps in chaps. Was he into roping or branding?”
“There is a legend of a man who lives beneath the sea. He is a fisher of men, the last hope of all those who have been left behind. Many survivors claim to have felt his gripping hands beneath them; pushing them up to the surface; whispering strength until help could arrive. But this, of course, is only a legend.”
“What are legends anyway but stories about ordinary people doing extraordinary things? Of course, it takes courage and imagination... not everybody has that.”
“- Maleva: Whoever is bitten by a werewolf and lives becomes a werewolf himself.
- Larry Talbot - The Wolf Man: Don't hand me that. You're just wasting your time.
- Maleva: The wolf bit you, didn't he?”
“- Young Jim: Do you think soembody'll ever find Treasure Planet?
- Sarah Hawkins: Sweetheart, I think Treasure Planet is more... like a legend.
- Young Jim: I know it's real.
- Sarah Hawkins: You win. It's real.”
“Some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend; legend became myth.”