Escape quotes271 escape quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Anton: You've gone as far as you can go. You come with me now!
- Vincent: There is still a few million miles left to go.”
“- Yovanna: A lot of people are gonna go after you.
- Santiago 'Pope' Garcia: So we go through 'em.”
“- Punch-It: We shouldn't fight, we should hide.
- Archer: If we hide, we will still lose. No more hiding.”
“Escape now, hug later.”
“- Kimberly: My house is on the other side of this mountain. I hike these trails sometimes to clear my head. And I stare down at Angel Grove and wonder how such a small crap town could cause me such misery.
- Jason: [laughs]
- Kimberly: That funny to you?
- Jason: No, I just... I feel the same way.
- Kimberly: Yeah. Jason Scott, star quarterback,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Listen up, ladies and gentlemen, our fugitive has been on the run for ninety minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is 4 miles-per-hour. That gives us a radius of six miles. What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jack: Annie, listen to me. Over there we have a chance.
- Annie: Over there, we don't know what's over there. They could be the same kind of people over there.
- Jack: All I know is we gotta keep putting 10 steps between us and them.”
“We ain't never run before. Why we gonna run now?”
“- Martin: You sneaked off inexplicably, need I remind you how I worried?
- Laura: No. You reminded me enough the night I came back.
- Martin: You're not suggesting I enjoyed that?
- Laura: God, no. That would make you a monster.”
“- Heinrich Harrer: You have to leave. You have to leave Tibet, Kundun. Your life's at great risk. Forgive my presumption but I have made arrangements to get you out safely. We should leave directly after the enthronement, the Chinese won't expect it.
- Dalai Lama, 14 Years Old: How can I help people if I run away from them? What kind of leader...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There are times when I... I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I want to earn enough money I can get away from everyone.”
“- Sarah Marshall: I think that Hawaii is a place to escape for people who can't deal with the real world.
- Rachel Jansen: Yeah, you know, there's so few personal shoppers and pet therapists. Gosh, it's such a hard life.”
“If anyone asks where I am, I’ve left the country.”
“You can never escape life. Never.”
“Trouble with England, it's all pomp and no circumstance. You're very wise to get out of it, escape, while you can.”
“Nobody has ever escaped from Stalag 17. Not alive, anyway.”
“I ran away with my life. I think that means something. That means something to me.”
“I like a man who can run faster than I can.”
“- Turner: We've gone too far. He means we haven't really got any where.
- Pherber: He means we've got to go much further out.
- Turner: We have to go much further, much further back! And faster.”