Escape quotes268 escape quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Yovanna: A lot of people are gonna go after you.
- Santiago 'Pope' Garcia: So we go through 'em.”
“- Punch-It: We shouldn't fight, we should hide.
- Archer: If we hide, we will still lose. No more hiding.”
“Escape now, hug later.”
“- Jack: Annie, listen to me. Over there we have a chance.
- Annie: Over there, we don't know what's over there. They could be the same kind of people over there.
- Jack: All I know is we gotta keep putting 10 steps between us and them.”
“- Martin: You sneaked off inexplicably, need I remind you how I worried?
- Laura: No. You reminded me enough the night I came back.
- Martin: You're not suggesting I enjoyed that?
- Laura: God, no. That would make you a monster.”
“- Heinrich Harrer: You have to leave. You have to leave Tibet, Kundun. Your life's at great risk. Forgive my presumption but I have made arrangements to get you out safely. We should leave directly after the enthronement, the Chinese won't expect it.
- Dalai Lama, 14 Years Old: How can I help people if I run away from them? What kind of leader...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Anton: You've gone as far as you can go. You come with me now!
- Vincent: There is still a few million miles left to go.”
“There are times when I... I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. I want to earn enough money I can get away from everyone.”
“- Sarah Marshall: I think that Hawaii is a place to escape for people who can't deal with the real world.
- Rachel Jansen: Yeah, you know, there's so few personal shoppers and pet therapists. Gosh, it's such a hard life.”
“Trouble with England, it's all pomp and no circumstance. You're very wise to get out of it, escape, while you can.”
“Nobody has ever escaped from Stalag 17. Not alive, anyway.”
“I ran away with my life. I think that means something. That means something to me.”
“I like a man who can run faster than I can.”
“- Turner: We've gone too far. He means we haven't really got any where.
- Pherber: He means we've got to go much further out.
- Turner: We have to go much further, much further back! And faster.”
“He who loves and runs away, lives to love another day.”
“Who were we kidding? He certainly did not believe me. As for myself, I was determined to escape at the first opportunity.”
“Time to empty our slop pails and run a little water over our faces, then back to our cells for the entire day. With nothing to do, no news and in terrible solitude, we were 100 unfortunates awaiting our fate. I had no illusions about my own. If I could only escape, run away...”
“- Marshal Mark Strett: Somebody after you?
- Jimmy Ringo: Three somebodies.
- Marshal Mark Strett: The law?
- Jimmy Ringo: Naw, this is personal.
- Marshal Mark Strett: I don't want 'em to catch up with you here.
- Jimmy Ringo: I don't want 'em to catch up with me anywhere.”
“- Laurie Strode: Do you know that I prayed every night that he would escape?
- Officer Hawkins: What the hell did you do that for?
- Laurie Strode: So I can kill him.”