Songs quotes86 songs quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Ray Foster: Bohemian...
- Brian May: Rhapsody. It's poetic.
- Ray Foster: What on earth is it about? Scaramouche? Galileo? Beelzebub? And that Ismallah business?
- Freddie Mercury: Bismillah.”
“Every band puts out at least one pussy song so they can find out who the faggots are!”
“‘Eye of the Tiger’ is the greatest song ever written. It’s so cool, it ended the Cold War!”
“- Young Celeste: I'll nail that, then we can get started on Body Talk.
- Music director: I'm sorry, what section is that?
- Young Celeste: It's the next track.”
“Oh, just write the fucking songs, Bernie. Let me handle the rest!”
“I've been writing songs since I was a kid, but my arrangements sound like some cheesy Saturday morning cartoon or something.”
“Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb. Mary had a little lamb her hair was white as snow! And every which way that Mary went, the lamb was right behind her. It followed her to work one day, work one day, work one day. It followed her to work one day… and Mary lost her job!”
“- Frances: You know, ever since I sang that song it's been haunting me.
- Rag Time Kelly: It should haunt you: you murdered it.”
- Milt Shaw: He's filed a lawsuit, Ray, and it's more than a fine. This guy's got juice, he can get you barred from ever playing "Georgia" again. But he's willing to drop the suit if you make up the gig.
- Ray Charles: Not if it's segregated.
Man, you should see this song I'm listening to. It's called "Don't Bogart That Joint, My Friend”.
- Record Producer: You have failed conclusively! It's over! And there is nothing that you can do, here in this room... that can turn that around. Nothing you can do that can make up for what you just did to "That's Amore".
- Dewey Cox: [quietly] Well, my mother liked it a whole lot.
- Record Producer: Your mother was wrong!