“Home Alone 2: Lost in New York” quotes(1992)
Plot – The McCallister family is facing another Christmas holiday without Kevin: while they are flying to Miami, the boy is traveling to New York, alone. He books a room at the luxurious Plaza Hotel and meets again the two criminals who robbed his house in the past. He manages to ruin their plans again.
All actors – Macaulay Culkin, Joe Pesci, Daniel Stern, Catherine O'Hara, John Heard, Devin Ratray, Hillary Wolf, Maureen Elisabeth Shay, Michael C. Maronna, Gerry Bamman, Terrie Snell, Jedidiah Cohen, Senta Moses, Diana Rein, Kieran Culkin, Anna Slotky, Tim Curry, Brenda Fricker, Eddie Bracken, Dana Ivey, Rob Schneider, Leigh Zimmerman, Ralph Foody, Clare Hoak, Monica Devereux, Bob Eubanks, Rip Taylor, Jaye P. Morgan, Jimmie Walker, Patricia Devereux, Aimee Devereux, A.M. Columbus, Joe Liss, Teri McEvoy, Ally Sheedy, Harry Hutchinson, Clarke Devereux, Sandra Macat, Venessia Valentino, Andre Lachaumette, Rick Shafer, Rod Sell, Ron Canada, Cedric Young, William Dambra, Mark Morettini, Fred Krause, James Cole, Donald Trump, Warren Rice, Thomas Civitano, Daniel Dassin, Donna Black, Abdoulaye NGom, Peter Pantaleo, Michael Hansen, Michael Goldfinger, Mario Todisco, Anthony Cannata, Eleanor Columbus, Karen Giordano, Fran McGee, Leonard Tepper, Kevin Thomas, Al Cerullo, David Boston, Dan Buckman, Chris Columbus, Jonathon Gentry, Eric Ian, Eden Riegelshow all
“Home Alone 2: Lost in New York” Quotes 19 quotes
“I never made it to the sixth grade, kid. And it doesn't look like you're gonna, either.”
“- Desk Clerk: Can I help you?
- Kevin McCallister: A reservation for McCallister?
- Desk Clerk: A reservation for yourself?
- Kevin McCallister: Ma'am, my feet are hardly touching the ground. I'm barely able to look over the counter. How can I make a reservation for a hotel room? Think about it. A kid coming into a hotel, making a reservation? I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Waiter: [scoops some ice cream in Kevin McCallister's bowl] Two scoops, sir.
- Kevin McCallister: Two. Make it three, I'm not driving.”
“- E.F. Duncan: Well, two turtle doves. I'll tell you what you do: you keep one, and you give the other one to a very special person. You see, turtle doves are a symbol of friendship and love. And as long as each of you has your turtle dove, you'll be friends forever.
- Kevin McCallister: Wow, I never knew that. I thought they were just part of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tracy McCallister: Has anybody seen my sunblock?
- Sondra McCallister: What's the point in going to Florida if you're going to put on sunblock?
- Megan McCallister: I don't care if I age like an old suitcase, I'm getting toasted.”
“- Harry Lime: Smell that?
- Marv Merchants: [sniffs] Yeah.
- Harry Lime: Know what that is?
- Marv Merchants: Fish.
- Harry Lime: It's freedom.
- Marv Merchants: No, it's fish.
- Harry Lime: It's freedom, and it's money.”
“- Kevin McCallister: Why do we have to go to Florida? There's no Christmas trees in Florida.
- Kate McCallister: Kevin, what is it with you and Christmas trees?
- Kevin McCallister: How could you have Christmas without a Christmas tree, Mom?
- Kate McCallister: Well... find a nice, fake silver one. Or decorate a palm tree.”
“- Peter McCallister: Hey Kevin, you better go put your tie on. We don't wanna be late for the Christmas pageant.
- Kevin McCallister: My tie is in the bathroom and I can't go in because UncleFrank is taking a shower. He says that if I walked in there and saw him naked, I'd grow up never feeling like a real man.”
“- Pigeon Lady: A person's heart and feelings are very different than skates.
- Kevin McCallister: They're kind of the same thing. If you won't use your heart, who cares if it gets broken? If you just keep it to yourself, maybe it'll be like my rollerblades. When you do decide to try it, it won't be any good. You should take a chance. Got nothing...” (continue)(continue reading)