Public transport quotes20 public transport quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Agent: Ferry's cancelled.
- Anna: What is wrong with this country?
- Agent: I usually blame the government, but this one's the weather.”
“- Sean Dawkins: Look, I know we just got all this religion, but I got a serious question I need to ask you and I need a seriousanswer, swear to god?
- Gordie Boggs: Swear to god.
- Sean Dawkins: How many times did you fart in that van?
- Gordie Boggs: Wasn't me man, swear to god.
- Sean Dawkins: Me either, swear to god.
- Gordie Boggs: Oh my...” (continue)(continue reading)
You reckon how many people would live to ripe old age if we didn't go anywhere, 'cause transportation kills a lot of people. Yeah. What if the last thought in the world was, "God damn it, here comes a car across the center lane about to kill me, 'cause I had to get out at 10:00 at night for a roll of toilet paper. Well, I wish I would have just... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Frank: There's a good chance the derailer won't work.
- Will: It's called a derailer, for Christ's sake! That's what they do!”
“If America is the great melting pot, then L.A. public transportation is the gooey shit baked on the bottom.”
“The thing about trains... it doesn't matter where they're going. What matters is deciding to get on.”
“Cable cars are fun - everyone gets on board and becomes a rhesus monkey.”
“I love to ride on trains. Especially in the passenger cars.”