Public transport quotes20 public transport quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Leap Year
“- Agent: Ferry's cancelled.
- Anna: What is wrong with this country?
- Agent: I usually blame the government, but this one's the weather.”
- From the movie: Ready to Rumble
“- Sean Dawkins: Look, I know we just got all this religion, but I got a serious question I need to ask you and I need a seriousanswer, swear to god?
- Gordie Boggs: Swear to god.
- Sean Dawkins: How many times did you fart in that van?
- Gordie Boggs: Wasn't me man, swear to god.
- Sean Dawkins: Me either, swear to god.
- Gordie Boggs: Oh my...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Dark Blue
- From the movie: Jayne Mansfield's Car
You reckon how many people would live to ripe old age if we didn't go anywhere, 'cause transportation kills a lot of people. Yeah. What if the last thought in the world was, "God damn it, here comes a car across the center lane about to kill me, 'cause I had to get out at 10:00 at night for a roll of toilet paper. Well, I wish I would have just... (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Calamari Union
- From the movie: Unstoppable
“- Frank: There's a good chance the derailer won't work.
- Will: It's called a derailer, for Christ's sake! That's what they do!”
- From the movie: 3:10 to Yuma
- From the movie: Employee of the Month
“If America is the great melting pot, then L.A. public transportation is the gooey shit baked on the bottom.”
- From the movie: A Mighty Wind
- From the movie: The Muppets Take Manhattan
- From the movie: Midnight Express
- From the animation: The Polar Express
“The thing about trains... it doesn't matter where they're going. What matters is deciding to get on.”
- From the movie: New York Minute
- From the movie: The Cheap Detective
- From the movie: The Scorpion King
- From the movie: Communion
- From the movie: Dress to Kill
“Cable cars are fun - everyone gets on board and becomes a rhesus monkey.”
- From the movie: Housekeeping
“I love to ride on trains. Especially in the passenger cars.”
- From the movie: Martin's Day