Babyhood quotes21 babyhood quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If it’s a girl, Phoebe. And if it’s a boy, Pheebo.”
“Steve has to prove he had a worse childhood than anybody else. Only one other person I know can compete with him and that’s Charles Bronson.”
“I was raised feral, and I mostly stayed that way.”
“Hey, hey she has a job! You kids are her job!”
“- Lynn Watson: Why do you keep looking at me?
- Ms. Jones: It's my job. I'm your babysitter.
- Lynn Watson: I'm not a baby.
- Ms. Jones: Oh, you're a big girl?
- Lynn Watson: I'm not a big girl, but I'm not a baby.”
“- Lil DeVille: Um, Bobfather, we found this in our crib.
- Angelica: Well that's what you get for wiping your boogers on Cynthia.
- Phil DeVille: So that's where I left them.”
“I started reading comics when I was a kid.”
“Chiunque sia rinchiuso in prigione per crimini violenti ha avuto un'infanzia da incubo.”
“- Sam: Tickle's my favorite thing in the whole world. It's all that's left of Nanny, my blanket.
- Andrew Largeman: Tickle is all that remains. Was there a hurricane or something?
- Sam: Shut up! No, I've had this since I was a baby. It's what they brought me home in from the hospital.”
“- Jeff Blue: I was walking at 8 months.
- Jane Blue: You were walking at a year and a half. Your mother was ready to call in specialists.”
“By the time I was five, he yelled at me so much, I thought my name was Asshole.”
“A baby's got to do what a baby's got to do!”
“- God: Stinking motherfucking bitch.
- Jeff Cole: What's up with the little man?
- God: Smells like he messed up his diaper.”
“- Peter Mitchell: All we have to do is feed it, it'll shut up.
- Michael Kellam: I don't know what babies eat.
- Peter Mitchell: Soft stuff. We were babies once, for Christ's sakes, what did we eat?
- Michael Kellam: I don't know, but it couldn't have been very good, I can't remember!”