Babyhood quotes25 babyhood quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Having babies doesn’t mean you can’t be rock and roll!”
“You know my philosophy when it comes to cats, babies, and apologies. You gotta let them come to you.”
“We want our babies born free like they supposed to be.”
“If it’s a girl, Phoebe. And if it’s a boy, Pheebo.”
“Steve has to prove he had a worse childhood than anybody else. Only one other person I know can compete with him and that’s Charles Bronson.”
“I was raised feral, and I mostly stayed that way.”
“Hey, hey she has a job! You kids are her job!”
“- Lynn Watson: Why do you keep looking at me?
- Ms. Jones: It's my job. I'm your babysitter.
- Lynn Watson: I'm not a baby.
- Ms. Jones: Oh, you're a big girl?
- Lynn Watson: I'm not a big girl, but I'm not a baby.”
“- Lil DeVille: Um, Bobfather, we found this in our crib.
- Angelica: Well that's what you get for wiping your boogers on Cynthia.
- Phil DeVille: So that's where I left them.”
“I started reading comics when I was a kid.”
“Chiunque sia rinchiuso in prigione per crimini violenti ha avuto un'infanzia da incubo.”
“- Sam: Tickle's my favorite thing in the whole world. It's all that's left of Nanny, my blanket.
- Andrew Largeman: Tickle is all that remains. Was there a hurricane or something?
- Sam: Shut up! No, I've had this since I was a baby. It's what they brought me home in from the hospital.”
“- Jeff Blue: I was walking at 8 months.
- Jane Blue: You were walking at a year and a half. Your mother was ready to call in specialists.”
“By the time I was five, he yelled at me so much, I thought my name was Asshole.”
“A baby's got to do what a baby's got to do!”
“- God: Stinking motherfucking bitch.
- Jeff Cole: What's up with the little man?
- God: Smells like he messed up his diaper.”
“- Peter Mitchell: All we have to do is feed it, it'll shut up.
- Michael Kellam: I don't know what babies eat.
- Peter Mitchell: Soft stuff. We were babies once, for Christ's sakes, what did we eat?
- Michael Kellam: I don't know, but it couldn't have been very good, I can't remember!”