Babyhood quotes32 babyhood quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Evelyn Harper-Charlie was a planned baby.
Alan Harper-What was I?
Evelyn Harper-Well, dear, you were a pitcher of margaritas and a gas station condom.
“Zoey-I slept like a baby.
Lyndsey Mackelroy-Hope you did not wet the bed.
“Pregnant women should never stand on their tippy-toes, or else the baby will come out all cross-eyed.”
“The Pill's like 50 bucks a month, that's more than it costs to raise a damn baby.”
“Me in those pearls is like a monkey in baby clothes. Just plain wrong.”
“Ellie Reed-He's twice your size!
Young Adam-Everybody is twice my size, I have seen babies bigger than me...”
“Having babies doesn’t mean you can’t be rock and roll!”
“You know my philosophy when it comes to cats, babies, and apologies. You gotta let them come to you.”
“We want our babies born free like they supposed to be.”
“If it’s a girl, Phoebe. And if it’s a boy, Pheebo.”
“Steve has to prove he had a worse childhood than anybody else. Only one other person I know can compete with him and that’s Charles Bronson.”
“I was raised feral, and I mostly stayed that way.”
“Hey, hey she has a job! You kids are her job!”
“- Lynn Watson: Why do you keep looking at me?
- Ms. Jones: It's my job. I'm your babysitter.
- Lynn Watson: I'm not a baby.
- Ms. Jones: Oh, you're a big girl?
- Lynn Watson: I'm not a big girl, but I'm not a baby.”
“- Lil DeVille: Um, Bobfather, we found this in our crib.
- Angelica: Well that's what you get for wiping your boogers on Cynthia.
- Phil DeVille: So that's where I left them.”
“I started reading comics when I was a kid.”
“Chiunque sia rinchiuso in prigione per crimini violenti ha avuto un'infanzia da incubo.”
“- Sam: Tickle's my favorite thing in the whole world. It's all that's left of Nanny, my blanket.
- Andrew Largeman: Tickle is all that remains. Was there a hurricane or something?
- Sam: Shut up! No, I've had this since I was a baby. It's what they brought me home in from the hospital.”