Joe Pantoliano quotes
“There aren't any small parts, only small paychecks.”
“Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb. Mary had a little lamb her hair was white as snow! And every which way that Mary went, the lamb was right behind her. It followed her to work one day, work one day, work one day. It followed her to work one day… and Mary lost her job!”
“- Francis: Tell us everything! Everything!
- Chunk: Everything. Okay! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...”
“- Kaplow: Now delicately remove the flowers, please. Now, that black object at the bottom of the vase is a detonator. The bomb will not explode unless I choose to detonate.
- Amy: Then why did I have to be careful with the flowers?
- Kaplow: Because they're pretty.”
“- Eddie: No problem, fellas. It ain't a hole. It's a tunnel. And what's every tunnel got?
- Norby: Ooh! Don't tell me! I know, I know, I know. It's uh…
- Veeko: Tollbooth at the end.
- Eddie: Are you always this stupid, or do you do this just to annoy me?”
“Ho, what did I say? Did you hear what I said? I heard what I said 'cause I was standing there when I said it.”
“80 percent of the work I do my kids can't see.”
“Julio don't work for nobody. His boss had an accident, he fell on a knife four times.”
“Well, it might be unfair to make you kill a woman. Then again, you have experience.”
“The camera looks into your soul.”
“It's such a luxury to be able to be happy about going to work in the morning.”
“The greatest leading man, in my opinion, will always be Cary Grant.”
“- Norby: Eddie, what else did Mary's little lamb do?
- Eddie: Didn't he put, uh, Humpty Dumpty back together again?
- Veeko: That was Nat King Cole.
- Eddie: Nat King Cole stuck his finger in the pie and yanked out the bird.”
“It's beer o'clock, and I'm buying.”
“- Cosmo Renfro: When I die, I wanna come back just like you.
- Samuel Gerard: You mean happy and handsome?”
“Stop your killing and then maybe we'll talk about an acting career.”
“Someone has to pay, Lenny. Somebody always pays.”
“- Detective Mike Lowrey: Look, Captain, these were not normal corpses.
- Captain Howard: If I threw you out of moving truck and then ran over your head, you wouldn't be normal either!”