Problems quotes463 problems quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Sometimes life's just hard, for no reason at all.”
“Kim: Hold me.
Edward: I can't.”
“Most human problems can be solved by an appropriate charge of high explosives.”
“We opened Pandora's box. And there's no closing it now.”
“I choose to run towards my problems, and not away from them. Because's that what heroes do.”
“It seems to me the problems you worry yourself sick about never seem to materialize. It's the ones that catch you unexpectedly on a Wednesday afternoon that knock you sideways.”
“Just when it can't get any worse, you run out of cigarettes.”
“- Annie MacLean: I've heard you help people with horse problems.
- Tom Booker: Truth is, I help horses with people problems.”
“What kind of peace do we seek? I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on Earth worth living. Not merely peace in our time but peace for all time. Our problems are manmade, therefore, they can be solved by man. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.”
“Crying never helped anybody do anything, okay? You have a problem, you face it like a man.”
“If a problem can be solved there is no use worrying about it. If it can't be solved, worrying will do no good.”
“- Vinny Gambini: Lisa, I don't need this. I swear to God, I do not need this right now, okay? I've got a judge that's just aching to throw me in jail. An idiot who wants to fight me for two hundred dollars. Slaughtered pigs. Giant loud whistles. I ain't slept in five days. I got no money, a dress code problem, and a little murder case which, in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You know what? Derek and I like each other and if you have a problem with that, then screw you.”
“You take him out of this school, you might as well just take his life from him.”
“- Casey Ryback: What made you flip like this?
- William Strannix: I got tired of coming up with last-minute desperate solutions to impossible problems created by other fucking people.
- Casey Ryback: All of your ridiculouspitiful antics aren't gonna change a thing. You and me, we're puppets in the same sick game. We serve the same master, and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Officer Allen: Put your hands high in the air where we can see them! Your hands up!
- Policeman: He's got something in his hands. Looks like knives.
- Officer Allen: Drop your weapons! I repeat: drop your weapons! I'm asking you one more time this is your last warning, drop your weapons! If you fail to do so, we'll have to open fire! Don't...” (continue)(continue reading)