Problems quotes444 problems quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Sometimes life's just hard, for no reason at all.”
“Kim: Hold me.
Edward: I can't.”
“It seems to me the problems you worry yourself sick about never seem to materialize. It's the ones that catch you unexpectedly on a Wednesday afternoon that knock you sideways.”
“What kind of peace do we seek? I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on Earth worth living. Not merely peace in our time but peace for all time. Our problems are manmade, therefore, they can be solved by man. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Crying never helped anybody do anything, okay? You have a problem, you face it like a man.”
“You know what? Derek and I like each other and if you have a problem with that, then screw you.”
“You take him out of this school, you might as well just take his life from him.”
“- Casey Ryback: What made you flip like this?
- William Strannix: I got tired of coming up with last-minute desperate solutions to impossible problems created by other fucking people.
- Casey Ryback: All of your ridiculouspitiful antics aren't gonna change a thing. You and me, we're puppets in the same sick game. We serve the same master, and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Officer Allen: Put your hands high in the air where we can see them! Your hands up!
- Policeman: He's got something in his hands. Looks like knives.
- Officer Allen: Drop your weapons! I repeat: drop your weapons! I'm asking you one more time this is your last warning, drop your weapons! If you fail to do so, we'll have to open fire! Don't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The light concealing cream goes on first, then you blend and blend and lend. Blending is the secret. More concealing for you? But you complexion is so fair. Now this has a touch of lavender in it. Give it a try here. Close enough. OK. This should do the trick here. I have another idea. We'll cover up the scars and start with a completely smooth...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Most human problems can be solved by an appropriate charge of high explosives.”
“I'm what you might call a champagne problem.”
“- Locke: Can you believe that Game of Thrones' ending?
- Luke Hobbs: I didn't see it.
- Locke: You watched the shit of it, you dirty little liar!
- Luke Hobbs: What's the problem? You said there was a problem.
- Locke: My problem is that Jon Snow had sex with his aunt, then killed her, and nobody wants to talk about it!”
“Elementary, my dear... Freud.”
“All the problems of the world are caused by people who do not listen.”
“We are scientists. We solve the problem.”
“I don't believe in operations till you'ved tried all the cures.”
“- V. A. Vandevere: He stole my elephant! Medici, we had a deal!
- Max Medici: I'm no expert, but I think you have bigger problems!”
“We opened Pandora's box. And there's no closing it now.”