Cynthia Nixon quotes
“Do I look like someone who attaches any significance to hair? I let mine go gray, and I don’t care that it makes me look old.”
“If a man is over thirty and single there's something wrong with him. It's Darwinian, they're being weeded out from propagating the species.”
“Relationships are not about playing games. They're about mature and honest communication.”
“Charlotte-She’s wearing flats.
Miranda-That’s the most desperate put down I’ve ever heard. ”
“- Paul Stephens: Who's Anne Frank?
- Jenny Anderman: Um, a girl in my English class.”
“- Miranda Hobbes: Why did we ever stop drinking these?
- Carrie Bradshaw: Because everyone else started!”
“- Franklin Delano Roosevelt: Don't talk to me as if I were a child!
- Eleanor Roosevelt: How am I supposed to talk to you?
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt: Like I was!”
“My mother has battled breast cancer three times.”
“I just want my relationship to be more for myself rather than a public statement.”
“I love spicy food.”
“I understand that if I really need my hair to be nice, now I hire someone to do it, and I understand that putting on a pair of heels really makes a difference.”
“I don't define myself. I'm just a woman in love with another woman.”
“- Spaz: He's bisexual.
- Missy: A bisexual man... do they still make those?”
“- Carrie Bradshaw: New York Magazine says Brooklyn is the new Manhattan.
- Miranda Hobbes: Yes, but whoever wrote that lives in Brooklyn.”
“Yeah, it's all so hot three days in!”
“- Jenny Anderman: If we get killed we won't have any future.
- Paul Stephens: Of course we will. You always have a future.”
“- Louis Howe: What's the matter?
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt: What if I fall?
- Louis Howe: If you fall, you just get up again.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt: If I fall in front of thousands of people, I'll lose everything except their pity. They'll never see past my legs.
- Eleanor Roosevelt: My darling, they'll never see past your legs until you...” (continue)(continue reading)
This isn't funny. Do you know what this is like? It's like when you read about, I don't know, Anne Frank or something and you say to yourself: "Jesus why didn't they do something". The whole world is collapsing. They just sat around, life as usual, maybe it'll go away, but it never goes away it only gets worse and nobody thinks about the future.