“Quest for Camelot” quotes(1998)
Plot – Around year 1000 - at the beginning of King Arthur's reign in Britain - the lively and determined Kayley has a dream: to become a knight of the Round Table like her late father Sir Lionel. When the evil and power-hungry Ruber steals the precious Excalibur with the complicity of the perverse Griffin, Kayley decides to go in search of the sword in order to save Camelot. The girl enters a dense and terrible forest and meets Garrett, a young blind but self-sufficient boy. He, later on in their quest, will offer decisive help in overcoming difficult and unpredictable obstacles. Overcoming his initial distrust, Garret agrees to join Kayley in the search, but the two are only successful when the magician Merlin, using magic weapons, comes to help and subdues the cruel Ruber. Immediately afterwards, Kayley's mother, who has been kidnapped, is freed. Kayley and Garrett kiss, then marry and Camelot is saved.
All actors – Jessalyn Gilsig, Andrea Corr, Cary Elwes, Bryan White, Gary Oldman, Eric Idle, Don Rickles, Jane Seymour, Céline Dion, Pierce Brosnan, Steve Perry, Bronson Pinchotshow all
“Quest for Camelot” Quotes 14 quotes
“The strength of a kingdom is not based on the strength of the king, but on the strength of its people.”
“- Kayley: Why won't you look at me when I'm talking to you?... Oh. Oh, I didn't realize you were...
- Garrett: What? Tall? Rugged? Handsome?
- Kayley: Blind.
- Garrett: ...You know, I always forget that one.”
“- Juliana: You're mad.
- Ruber: I'm so glad you noticed. I've been working at it for years.”
“- Ruber: I waited a long time for this day. What about my new land!
- King Arthur: Sir Ruber. Always thinking of yourself. As knights of the round table our obligation is to the people, not to ourselves. The land will be divided according to each person’s needs.
- Ruber: Then I need more than everyone. I wouldn't have supported you all these...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You've got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel - clucky? Well, do ya... punk?”
“- Devon: When we get to Camelot, we'll be kissed by the world's most beautiful women.
- Cornwall: Yeah, we're a giant talking lizard with two heads. We're gonna have to beat them off with a stick.”
“Houston, we have a problem.”
“- King Arthur: Is there any news? Have the knights found Excalibur?
- Merlin: I'm afraid not, Sire.
- King Arthur: Then I'll go after it myself.
- Merlin: No. You must regain your strength.
- King Arthur: Is there anything your magic can do?
- Merlin: You must rely on the courage of your people.”
“- Garrett: What are you?
- Devon: Frankly, we're the reason cousins shouldn't marry.”