“Police Academy: Mission to Moscow” quotes(1994)
Plot – Russian mafia boss Konstantine Konali has created a popular video game. Rakov, the Moscow police commander, thinks he's a threat for the country. He calls his dear friend Lassard to help in the capture. Harris spies Konali while Callahan seduces him and Connors infiltrates his gang. The American agents manage to arrest him indeed and in a final struggle Lassard himself delivers the boss to the Russian police.
All actors – George Gaynes, Michael Winslow, David Graf, Leslie Easterbrook, G.W. Bailey, Christopher Lee, Ron Perlman, Claire Forlani, Charlie Schlatter, Richard Israel, Gregg Berger, Vladimir Dolinskiyshow all
“Police Academy: Mission to Moscow” Quotes 4 quotes
“Great, great subway. Terrific! I mean, New York is a shithouse, but this is great.”
“- Cadet Connors: Katrina, how can I help you?
- Katrina: You ever want something so badly it hurts?
- Cadet Connors: Yes.
- Katrina: No matter how much you wait and hope and wait more, you don't get what you want?
- Cadet Connors: Well, yeah. But my advice is don't give up. Just go for it.”
“- Capt. Harris: Not exactly a four star hotel, is it?
- Lt. Talinsky: Well, we spend our police budget on fighting criminals, not on pampering out of town visitors.
- Capt. Harris: It was your government that brought us here!
- Lt. Talinsky: They also bring in monkeys for zoo, but we don't put them in four star hotel either!”
“The red zone is for communist parking only!”