City quotes181 city quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Gotham's lost its way. What kind of coward would do something that cold blooded? Someone who hides behind a mask.”
“In Boston, you are born with a baseball bat in your hand.”
“- Alita: What’s outside the city?
- Hugo: Not much. The war wiped out all the utilities and most everything else.”
“- Mei Li: Oh, my father. It is so wonderful. San Francisco.
- Doctor Li: Yes, but how do we know what kind of city it is?
- Mei Li: It is named after a saint, so it must be a very holy place.”
“How could I have known this city was big enough for love? How could I have known you were a perfect fit for my body?”
“- Jason: We failed. Let's stop being delusional about being a team of superheroes. We're all screw-ups. And as much as I hate this scrubby, bullshit town, I don't wanna just sit around and watch it die, okay? Let's go and do the one thing that's been asked of us and kill Rita.
- Kimberly: You know this is really a badidea, right?
- Jason: The...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Alan Twitty: Tom?
- Tom Gribalski: Ahoy, mateys! What brings you landlubbers down to the salty brine?
- Alan Twitty: Speak English, please?
- Tom Gribalski: Oh, excuse me... Whass'up...?”
“This town has become about as rotten as an open grave.”
“- Kimberly: My house is on the other side of this mountain. I hike these trails sometimes to clear my head. And I stare down at Angel Grove and wonder how such a small crap town could cause me such misery.
- Jason: [laughs]
- Kimberly: That funny to you?
- Jason: No, I just... I feel the same way.
- Kimberly: Yeah. Jason Scott, star quarterback,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Miami sucks. But the cops are kind of nice.”
“This city's got a beat, and you gotta hook into it. And once you get the beat, you can do anything.”
“Jesus, why didn't they just build this place on the surface of the fucking sun?”
“This is our city! Whoever they send here, we're gonna catch them, we're gonna cook them, and we're gonna eat them!”