City quotes187 city quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Gotham's lost its way. What kind of coward would do something that cold blooded? Someone who hides behind a mask.”
“Go back to Jersey, sonny. This is the City of the Angels, and you haven't got any wings.”
“In Boston, you are born with a baseball bat in your hand.”
“We came here to lose ourselves and find adventure.”
“Paris seems like a big city, but it’s really just a small town.”
“The entire city looks like Ratatouille.”
“- Alita: What’s outside the city?
- Hugo: Not much. The war wiped out all the utilities and most everything else.”
“- Mei Li: Oh, my father. It is so wonderful. San Francisco.
- Doctor Li: Yes, but how do we know what kind of city it is?
- Mei Li: It is named after a saint, so it must be a very holy place.”
“How could I have known this city was big enough for love? How could I have known you were a perfect fit for my body?”
“- Jason: We failed. Let's stop being delusional about being a team of superheroes. We're all screw-ups. And as much as I hate this scrubby, bullshit town, I don't wanna just sit around and watch it die, okay? Let's go and do the one thing that's been asked of us and kill Rita.
- Kimberly: You know this is really a badidea, right?
- Jason: The...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Alan Twitty: Tom?
- Tom Gribalski: Ahoy, mateys! What brings you landlubbers down to the salty brine?
- Alan Twitty: Speak English, please?
- Tom Gribalski: Oh, excuse me... Whass'up...?”
“This town has become about as rotten as an open grave.”