Police quotes599 police quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Marie: You made one mistake.
- Hank: It wasn't one mistake. I've been... unraveling, y'know? I don't sleep at night anymore. I freeze, I freeze up. My chest gets all tight, I can't breathe. Just...I panic. Ever since that Salamanca thing. Tuco Salamanca, if ever a scumbag deserved a bullet between the eyes... It changed me and I can't seem to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“She do hair, baby sit and sell dope out the same house: police don't know when to kick the door in.”
“- Streebek: You know, Friday, we're allowed to go 55... On some occasions, even faster.
- Friday: I'm well aware of the federally mandated speed limit, Streebeck. But, did it ever occur to you that, by going eight miles an hour slower, we might save some gasoline and ease the burden on the poor taxpayers out there who pay our salaries?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Connor: We've got company! Police!
- Sarah Connor: How many?
- John Connor: Uh... all of 'em, I think.”
“Wait! I didn't steal anything! I was returning something I stole!”
“The party didn't slow down 'till dawn. The crew of a San Pedro tuna boat showed up about One, and was routed. The police came by at Two, and stayed to join the party. Mack used their squad car to go get more wine. A woman called the police to complain about the noise, and couldn't get anybody. The crew of the tuna boat came back about Three, and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Louis Riel: Blood will run like water.
- Jacques Corbeau: You won't notice it much. The mounted police wear red coats.”
- Walter Crow Horse: License and registration?
- Ray Levoi: Kiss my ass.
- Walter Crow Horse: Hey, this is my jurisdiction now. And you were going 59 in a 55 zone.
- Ray Levoi: Let me see the radar.
- Walter Crow Horse: I don't need no radar, I can tell! I just listen to the wind; it said, "fifty-nine, nail him!".
“- Carter: This ain't no democracy.
- Lee: Yes, it is.
- Carter: No, it ain't. This is the United States of James Carter. I'm the president, I'm the emperor, I'm the king. I'm Michael Jackson, you Tito. Your ass belongs to me.”
“The freak with the top hat is leaving with the basketball.”
“- Officer Allen: Put your hands high in the air where we can see them! Your hands up!
- Policeman: He's got something in his hands. Looks like knives.
- Officer Allen: Drop your weapons! I repeat: drop your weapons! I'm asking you one more time this is your last warning, drop your weapons! If you fail to do so, we'll have to open fire! Don't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bud White: He tied me to the radiator. I watched him beat my mother to death with a tire iron. Then he left me there. Three days before a truant officer found us... they never found the old man.
- Lynn Bracken: Is that why you became a cop? To get even?
- Bud White: Maybe.”