Police quotes589 police quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Streebek: You know, Friday, we're allowed to go 55... On some occasions, even faster.
- Friday: I'm well aware of the federally mandated speed limit, Streebeck. But, did it ever occur to you that, by going eight miles an hour slower, we might save some gasoline and ease the burden on the poor taxpayers out there who pay our salaries?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Walter Crow Horse: License and registration?
- Ray Levoi: Kiss my ass.
- Walter Crow Horse: Hey, this is my jurisdiction now. And you were going 59 in a 55 zone.
- Ray Levoi: Let me see the radar.
- Walter Crow Horse: I don't need no radar, I can tell! I just listen to the wind; it said, "fifty-nine, nail him!".
“- Carter: This ain't no democracy.
- Lee: Yes, it is.
- Carter: No, it ain't. This is the United States of James Carter. I'm the president, I'm the emperor, I'm the king. I'm Michael Jackson, you Tito. Your ass belongs to me.”
“The freak with the top hat is leaving with the basketball.”
“- Officer Allen: Put your hands high in the air where we can see them! Your hands up!
- Policeman: He's got something in his hands. Looks like knives.
- Officer Allen: Drop your weapons! I repeat: drop your weapons! I'm asking you one more time this is your last warning, drop your weapons! If you fail to do so, we'll have to open fire! Don't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We're not just black, we're cops too! We'll pull ourselves over later!”
“Pearl Harbor is the greatest intelligence failure in American history.”
“People are being cheated, robbed, murdered, raped. And that goes on 24 hours a day, every day in the year. And that's not exceptional, that's usual. It's the same in every city in the modern world. But suppose we had no police force, good or bad. Suppose we had... just silence. Nobody to listen, nobody to answer. The battle's finished. The...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Christopher Cross: Hey, did you read this?
- Adele Cross: Read what?
- Christopher Cross: This murder in Queens. A man killed his wife with the window weight, put her body in the trunk, shipped her to California. It says here...
- Adele Cross: I've read the paper, thank you. He didn't get away with it, did he? He'll go to the chair, as he...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Marie: You made one mistake.
- Hank: It wasn't one mistake. I've been... unraveling, y'know? I don't sleep at night anymore. I freeze, I freeze up. My chest gets all tight, I can't breathe. Just...I panic. Ever since that Salamanca thing. Tuco Salamanca, if ever a scumbag deserved a bullet between the eyes... It changed me and I can't seem to...” (continue)(continue reading)