Hotel quotes54 hotel quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Honey: Libby, do you think that Pat Nixon got fucked in this hotel room?
- Libby: What?
- Honey: It is called the Presidential Suite, isn't it?
- Libby: Yes, but...
- Honey: I bet she did. Call the manager and ask him.
- Libby: I can't ask that! Pat Nixon was a stroke victim!
- Honey: I believe it is your job to ask, is it not? Now call...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- James Bond: Do you come with the suite?
- Manuela: It depends who's renting it. Vodka Martini? Shaken, not stirred.”
“- Elaine: It was in the Paramus Holiday Inn, I was having a drink at the bar, alone, and this alien approached me. He started talking to me. He bought me a drink, and then I think he must have used some kind of a ray or a mind control device because he forced me to follow him to his room and that's where he told me about the end of the world.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lamarr: We've got movie stars in my hotel!
- Faye Dolan: They're musicians, actually.
- Lamarr: Even better!”
“Never underestimate the charm of a seedy motel.”
“- Richard: Housekeeping, you want towel?
- Tommy: No towels. Need sleepy.
- Richard: Housekeeping, you want mint for pillow?
- Tommy: Please go away let me sleep for the love of God!
- Richard: Housekeeping, you want me jerk you off?
- Tommy: [gets out of bed] What kinda hotel is this?... [opens the door] Oh, it's you.”
“It's not exactly the Ritz, but...”
“- Neal Page: Del... why did you kiss my ear?
- Del Griffith: Why are you holding my hand?
- Neal Page: [frowns] Where's your other hand?
- Del Griffith: Between two pillows...
- Neal Page: Those aren't pillows!”
“- Richard Gecko: Well what do they got?
- Seth Gecko: They have four walls and a bed and that's all we need.”
“You can check in, but you can't check out.”
“If you guys ever thought about brightening this place up, like, you know, a few plants, some flowers, you'd attract a better class of criminal. And man, if I can say one other thing, the room service sucks, and so do some of the customers.”
“I must leave. Zis Hotel is deteriorating rapidly.”
- Charlotte Bartlett: This is not at all what we were led to expect.
- Lucy Honeychurch: I thought we were going to see the Arno.
- Charlotte Bartlett: The signora distinctly wrote "South rooms, with a view and close together", instead of which she has given us North rooms without a view and a long way apart.