Hotel quotes56 hotel quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Trump would be disappointed! You are leaving hotel without golden shower.”
“You can’t turn the sink on when someone’s in the shower; this isn’t some fancy hotel!”
“- Honey: Libby, do you think that Pat Nixon got fucked in this hotel room?
- Libby: What?
- Honey: It is called the Presidential Suite, isn't it?
- Libby: Yes, but...
- Honey: I bet she did. Call the manager and ask him.
- Libby: I can't ask that! Pat Nixon was a stroke victim!
- Honey: I believe it is your job to ask, is it not? Now call...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- James Bond: Do you come with the suite?
- Manuela: It depends who's renting it. Vodka Martini? Shaken, not stirred.”
“- Elaine: It was in the Paramus Holiday Inn, I was having a drink at the bar, alone, and this alien approached me. He started talking to me. He bought me a drink, and then I think he must have used some kind of a ray or a mind control device because he forced me to follow him to his room and that's where he told me about the end of the world.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lamarr: We've got movie stars in my hotel!
- Faye Dolan: They're musicians, actually.
- Lamarr: Even better!”
“Never underestimate the charm of a seedy motel.”
“- Richard: Housekeeping, you want towel?
- Tommy: No towels. Need sleepy.
- Richard: Housekeeping, you want mint for pillow?
- Tommy: Please go away let me sleep for the love of God!
- Richard: Housekeeping, you want me jerk you off?
- Tommy: [gets out of bed] What kinda hotel is this?... [opens the door] Oh, it's you.”
“It's not exactly the Ritz, but...”
“- Neal Page: Del... why did you kiss my ear?
- Del Griffith: Why are you holding my hand?
- Neal Page: [frowns] Where's your other hand?
- Del Griffith: Between two pillows...
- Neal Page: Those aren't pillows!”
“- Richard Gecko: Well what do they got?
- Seth Gecko: They have four walls and a bed and that's all we need.”
“You can check in, but you can't check out.”
“If you guys ever thought about brightening this place up, like, you know, a few plants, some flowers, you'd attract a better class of criminal. And man, if I can say one other thing, the room service sucks, and so do some of the customers.”