Ronald Francis Perlman quotes
“I hope no one minds but I have no intention of facing this sober.”
“- Purvis: God, I'm so tired.
- Johner: Sleep when you die, man.”
“How was I supposed to know? Locked in the attic, tied to my grandmother. Beaten, beaten, beaten by my drunken father! Of course I'm kidding. Can't you take a joke? Don't you know when a guy's kidding?”
“Fearless people are interesting to watch.”
“I never direct myself, because I don't like working with me.”
“- Nino: Fuck you eating chink food in my fucking restaurant?
- Bernie Rose: What's a Jew doing running a pizzeria?”
“I send you out to do a simple thing. A simple thing, by definition, should not be difficult to accomplish. You, have taken that thing and allowed it to become a complex thing.”
“- Hellboy: I would give my life for her but she also wants me to do the dishes.
- Abe Sapien: I would die and do the dishes.”
“- Hellboy: Sparky, tell everyone to turn on their locator belts if anyone sees anything.
- John Myers: Are you sure about this?
- Hellboy: On a scale of one to ten, two.”
“It is a hard way, the way of being a man. Sooner or later we all want a thing that is bad. To walk on all fours. To suck up drink from a stream. To jabber, instead of saying the words. To go snuffling at the earth, and to claw on the bark of trees. To eat flesh, or fish. To make love to more than one, every which way. These are all bad things....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Abe Sapien: She's like me! A creature from another world.
- Hellboy: You need to get out more.”
“I know what's important. It's you. I can turn my back on the world, all of it, as long as you stay with me.”
“- Hellboy: How are you doing back there, Ivan?
- Ivan Klimatovich: If I still had legs, I'd kick your ass!
- Hellboy: Could you hold this guy for a while? He is so negative.”