Endurance quotes70 endurance quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”
“- Jussac: Are you coming peacefully or do you intend to resist?
- Porthos: Oh don't be so stupid, of course we intend to resist!”
“- Don Haskins: Brother, without a little work I don't think you can get past an old-timer like me.
- Orsten Artis: Get past you... I will go past you, through you, over you, under you, around you. As a matter of fact I will spin you like a top, twist you in a pretzel, eat your lunch, steal your girl and kick your dog at the same time... pshh,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Harry: Well done, Jack. Life must go on.
- Jack Lewis: I don't know whether it must, Harry, but it certainly does.”
“How much romance can one woman take?”
“It won't be long now, gentlemen. And it won't be very pleasant. But such is the price of patriotism.”
“I respect you gentlemen for wanting to roll up your sleeves and build something, stake your claim. Now I came to this country with nothing. And through risk and hard work, I made my own American dream come true.”
“Friends stick together to the end.”
“Keep your head down, work hard, and don't ever believe your own hype, because... you just keep working.”
“- Col. Samuel Trautman: You expect sympathy? You started this damn war! Now you'll have to deal with it!
- Colonel Zaysen: And we will. It is just a matter of time before we achieve a complete victory.
- Col. Samuel Trautman: Yeah, well, there won't be a victory! Every day, your war machines lose ground to a bunch of poorly-armed,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Billy Hope knows how to take a punch, but he also drops bombs.”
“- Sydney Carton: Keep your eyes on me. Mind nothing else.
- Seamstress: I can bear it so long as I'm near you.”
“- Frank Anselmo: What are you talking about? He's a reed. You push him and... and he bends.
- Paul Zapatti: Not this one. This one's a terrier! I had a dog like him once. I went to have him put down. He jumped out of my arms at the vet's and took off for the park. Sometimes I still think I see him out there, watching me, gnawing on an old bone...”
“At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can.”
“Forgive me, but you keep talking about how much she meant to you. All I remember is you would show up at the gym first thing in the morning, you would be the last person to leave at night. You didn't have time for anybody or anything. You blamed her for ruining the relationship. Well, maybe the real problem was you.”
“Nobody has magic powers. You got to be tough. You got to show them what you're made of, you know? My father never taught me that.”
“- Sador: Are you capable of speech?
- Nestor 2: Yes, quite capable.
- Sador: Good. And do you have a high tolerance for pain?
- Nestor 2: Almost none at all, I'm afraid.
- Sador: How unfortunate for you.”
“We simply have to win. Now, it's all about sacrifices, and whether you're tough enough to make them.”
“- Barbara Land: Do you have to drink in front of me?
- Art Land: You're an adult. Cope.”
“When I can walk, I'll run.”