“- Cassie Munro: Maybe we can feed Carl to the raccoon.
- Carl Munro: Maybe we can feed him you, he might be on the south bitch diet.”
Plot – Bob Munro is a hardworking family man with a wife and two neglected sons. To change things, Bob is organizing a relaxing holiday for the whole family on the warm beaches of Hawaii. Unfortunately, Bob's good intentions collide with a demanding work commitment. In order to save both family relationships and work, he proposes a surprisingly small change in plans: instead of relaxing on the Hawaiian beaches, he organizes an unlikely road trip in a motor-home. The family is outraged, and even fate will be cruel to the good-intentioned Bob. A fully-equipped impossible-to-drive camper and the contingencies of life on the streets are nothing compared to the encounter with the annoying Gornicke family. However it turns out, the Munro family is definitely going to have an unforgettable adventure.
All actors – Robin Williams, Cheryl Hines, Joanna 'JoJo' Levesque, Josh Hutcherson, Jeff Daniels, Kristin Chenoweth, Hunter Parrish, Chloe Sonnenfeld, Alex Ferris, Will Arnett, Tony Hale, Brian Howeshow all
“RV” Quotes 5 quotes
“Sometimes if you want to succceed, you have to do what they tell you.”
“- Cassie Munro: This is the worst I've ever been treated.
- Jamie Munro: Wait till you get married.”
“- Bob Munro: Cassie, you know where this girl lives or you just think you know?
- Cassie Munro: I know where, I just know one way to get there. And you refuse to go that way.
- Bob Munro: Because it's a stupid way.
- Jamie Munro: You're lost, aren't you?
- Bob Munro: Yes I'm lost, because our daughter doesn't know where her friend's house it....” (continue) (continue reading)