“Ice Age” quotes(2002)
Plot – This is the story of four peculiar characters: Manny, a green and fluffy mammoth, Sid, an irreverent and sullen sloth and Diego, a clever saber-toothed tiger. This unusual trio is forced to collaborate to accompany a human baby back to his family. What the mammoth and the sloth do not know is that the tiger is leading them to a fatal trap. While the three animals adventure in the vast landscape covered by ice, another creature - a prehistoric squirrel named Scrat - is desperately trying to complete his life mission: he wants to bury an acorn. The mission will cause a series of disasters.
All actors – Ray Romano, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary, Goran Visnjic, Jack Black, Cedric the Entertainer, Stephen Root, Diedrich Bader, Alan Tudyk, Lorri Bagley, Jane Krakowski, Peter Ackerman, P.J. Benjamin, Josh Hamilton, Chris Wedge, Denny Dillon, Mitzi McCall, Tara Strong, Dann Finkshow all
“Ice Age” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Diego: You calling me a liar?
- Sid: I didn't say that.
- Diego: You were thinking it.
- Sid: I don't like this cat. He reads minds.”
“My family abandoned me. They kinda migrated without me. You should've seen what they did last year. I mean, they got up early, and quietly tied up my hands and feet, and gagged me with a field mouse, and barricaded the cave door, and covered their tracks, and traveled through water so I'd lose their scent, and... and... who needs 'em anyway?”
“- Sid: My feet are sweating.
- Diego: Do we need a news flash every time your body does something?
- Manny: He's doing it for attention, just ignore him.”
“- Diego: Why did you do that? You could've died trying to save me.
- Manny: That's what you do in a herd: you look out for each other.”
“- Diego: Maybe we shouldn't do this.
- Sid: Why not?
- Diego: ... Because if we save him he'll grow up to be a hunter. And who do you think he'll hunt?
- Sid: Maybe because we saved him, he won't hunt us.
- Diego: Yeah, and maybe he'll grow fur, and a long, skinny neck and call you Mama.”
“- Sid: Look, the tigers are just playing tag with the antelope... With their teeth.
- Diego: Come on Sid, let's play tag. You're it.”
“I've eaten things that didn't complain this much.”
“- Sid: For a second there, I actually thought you were gonna eat me.
- Diego: I don't eat junk food.”
“Oh, isn't there someone else you can annoy? Friends? Family? Poisonous reptiles?”