Direction quotes33 direction quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Every time I think maybe I'm heading in the right direction, I end up in a place I never even knew could feel this bad.”
“Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.”
“You never found where I live, did you? I don't think anybody could. It's the prettiest place on the island. Don't leave without saying goodbye. Take the highway out of town to kilometer 19. And when you see the three Tecate cans, its the first dirt road on the right. Don't leave without saying goodbye.”
“- Dan Mott: Where are we?
- Jerry Conlaine: Corner of Bumfuck and You Got a Purty Mouth.”
“- Annie MacLean: I had a hard time finding the place. There are no signs.
- Tom Booker: Oh, there are plenty of signs. Just not many of them printed.”
“- Wanda Nevada: Do you think we're heading in the right direction?
- Beaudray Demerille: We wouldn't be heading in this direction if it weren't right.”
“To the ships at sea who can hear my voice, look across the water, into the darkness. Look for the fog.”
“- Joan Wilder: I need to get to Cartagena.
- Jack T. Colton: Cartagena? Angel, you are hell and gone from Cartagena. Cartagena's over there on the coast.
- Joan Wilder: But they told me this bus.
- Jack T. Colton: Who told you that? Who told you this bus was going to Cartagena?
- Joan Wilder: That man...
- Jack T. Colton: That nice man who...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bilbo Baggins: Perhaps you know the way out?
- Gollum: Yes, gollum. But perhaps we sits here and chats with it a bitsy, my precious. It likes riddles?”
“This stretch of road runs between nowhere and not much else.”
“- Anna Leonowens: My mind has taken me down many roads of late. All of which lead absolutely nowhere. What would Buddha say of that?
- King Mongkut: That roads are for journeys, ma'am, not destinations.”
“I know something about this dog. She's going somewhere - she's on her way.”
“- Sam: Well, I'm working on a few things. I'm going over to the other side.
- Ray: Republicans?
- Sam: No, Mexico.”
“- Dory: Well, let's just ask someone for directions.
- Marlin: Who do you want to ask, the speck? There's no one here!”
“- MP Directing Traffic: Look, here's what you do. You go right here. Take another right at the P.X. Go half a click until you see the D.P.T.M. Center. Then take a left.
- Bill Rago: P.M., P.X.
- MP Directing Traffic: If you hit the R.F.P.C., you've gone too far.
- Bill Rago: D.P.T.M., R.F.P.C. Can I buy a vowel?”
“I'm Mr. Bilbo Baggins, I've lost my dwarves, my wizard and my way.”
“Look at me. My life has no meaning or direction, and I'm happy.”
“- Hillary: I just want to get back to my hotel, but I can't remember the name!
- CC Bloom: Ritzy or Cheap?
- Hillary: I guess it's Ritzy.
- CC Bloom: Does it have a fountain in front, a pool inside, and a bunch of fruits in monkey suits playing violins in the lobby?
- Hillary: Yes! That's it!
- CC Bloom: You bet your ass it's Ritzy! It's the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Timi: You know why a compass has a mirror on the back?
- Mateo: Why?
- Timi: So you can see who's lost.”