Advice quotes338 advice quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You can fool all the people all the time if the advice is right and the budget is big enough.”
“- Radio: This is Radio. What pants do I put on?
- Coach: Just grab something...
- Radio: How 'bout this one?
- Coach: Those look fine Radio.”
“Three things to remember when you get older: never pass up a bathroom, never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.”
“- Rod Williams: I'm mad at you because you never take my advice.
- Chris Washington: Like what?
- Rod Williams: Like don't go to a white girl's parents' house. What is she doin'? Lickin' your balls or somethin'?”
“If I had my career over again? Maybe I'd say to myself, speed it up a little.”
“My father told me to dress to reflect the respect you have for the people around you. I've never forgotten that.”
“You see what you gotta do is you gotta get your thumb up in there... Actually get two thumbs up there and you an be like the Fonz ya know...Heyyyy!”
“- Tristan: Samuel, God bless you. You are good at everything you try to do. I'm sure it'll be the same with fucking.
- Samuel: Tristan, really. We're talking about my future wife.
- Tristan: Oh, you're not gonna fuck her?
- Samuel: No!
- Tristan: No?
- Samuel: No! I'm planning to be with her.
- Tristan: I recommend fucking.”
“One word of advice, never let anyone sign your checks!”
“My daddy always told me to be like a duck. Stay smooth on the surface and paddle like the devil underneath!”
“Sometimes even a cowboy's gotta swallow his pride to hold on to somebody he loves.”
“Most times when people tell us something’s for the best, it’s for the worst.”
“I should have listened to my mother. She told me only to be in hit shows.”
“- Turner: If you were me, what would you do?
- Chas: I don't know. It depends. It depends who you are. So, I don't know.
- Turner: Who I am? Do you know who you are?”
“- Eisenheim: Are you completely corrupt?
- Inspector Uhl: No, not completely, which is why I'll advise you not to accuse anyone.”
“- Roque: Okay, you stay with us. But if anything smells like a trap, I get to put a bullet in your skull. Does that sound fair?
- Aisha: That sounds fun.”
“- Susan Plummer: Robert, I’ve been thinking: Maybe you should go back, huh? It’s great, you helping all these random people and everything, but it’s not going to fill that hole in your heart. Go home, huh? Make peace with it. That’s what Vivienne would have wanted.
- Robert McCall: Oh, hey.
- Susan Plummer: Always a gentleman.
- Robert McCall:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My advice to you, Chef, if you want to live a long life, eat your own tongue.”
“Get home before your mother shoots you.”