Advice quotes340 advice quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Three things to remember when you get older: never pass up a bathroom, never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.”
“You can fool all the people all the time if the advice is right and the budget is big enough.”
“- Radio: This is Radio. What pants do I put on?
- Coach: Just grab something...
- Radio: How 'bout this one?
- Coach: Those look fine Radio.”
“- Rod Williams: I'm mad at you because you never take my advice.
- Chris Washington: Like what?
- Rod Williams: Like don't go to a white girl's parents' house. What is she doin'? Lickin' your balls or somethin'?”
“If I had my career over again? Maybe I'd say to myself, speed it up a little.”
“My father told me to dress to reflect the respect you have for the people around you. I've never forgotten that.”
“You see what you gotta do is you gotta get your thumb up in there... Actually get two thumbs up there and you an be like the Fonz ya know...Heyyyy!”
“Live every day as if it were going to be your last; for one day you're sure to be right.”
“Throw that damn thing away before you need a tetanus shot!”
“- Tristan: Samuel, God bless you. You are good at everything you try to do. I'm sure it'll be the same with fucking.
- Samuel: Tristan, really. We're talking about my future wife.
- Tristan: Oh, you're not gonna fuck her?
- Samuel: No!
- Tristan: No?
- Samuel: No! I'm planning to be with her.
- Tristan: I recommend fucking.”
“One word of advice, never let anyone sign your checks!”
“My daddy always told me to be like a duck. Stay smooth on the surface and paddle like the devil underneath!”
“Sometimes even a cowboy's gotta swallow his pride to hold on to somebody he loves.”
“If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.”
“You know, people that give me advice, I reckon they’re talking to themselves.”
“Most times when people tell us something’s for the best, it’s for the worst.”
“I should have listened to my mother. She told me only to be in hit shows.”