Diet quotes64 diet quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You'll always be fat to me, Chris!”
“Dieting: A system of starving yourself to death so you can live a little longer.”
“Life is just too short to count calories forever!”
“You hit 41 and you don't burn calories like you used to.”
“- Courtney: Why does everyone have to go on a diet?
- Sparky Polastri: Because in cheerleading we throw people into the air. And fat people don't go as high.”
“Hi I'm Cellulite Sally; look at my huge ba-donkey. Don't forget about me, I'm Backfat Betty. Now who could have said that? Oh yeah, it's Tina the Talking Tummy.”
“- Grandpa Gustafson: Last Thursday, I turned 95 years old. And I never exercised a day in my life. Every morning, I wake up, and I smoke a cigarette. And then I eat five strips of bacon. And for lunch, I eat a bacon sandwich. And for a midday snack?
- John Gustafson: Bacon.
- Grandpa Gustafson: Bacon!”
“When you're using fresh fruits, vegetables, and foods, it's easier to keep the weight off.”
“Owen Grady-What kind of diet doesn't allow tequila?
Claire Dearing-All of them, actually. ”
Good evening, citizens of Frank. In the past few weeks of the campaign, my opponent has thrown around a lot of fancy words to try to confuse the issues. Words like "exercise", "low-fat", and "diet" - words designed to scare us into changing what has worked for so many years. Well, I say let's stay the course. Remember, a fat Frank is a happy Frank.
“You let somebody move in with you, you make all these little compromises to smooth things along, and the next thing you know, you're on some macrobiotic diet and you're listening to Joni Mitchell.”
“Never underestimate the effect of a poor diet. Too much protein, not enough zinc. Next thing you know, you're cutting up bodies in the bathtub. I mean, look at Hitler. He was a vegetarian. The brother was seriously malnourished.”
“- Jill: We don't want you to lose weight, we just want you to be healthy. Y'know, by eating less.
- Alison Scott: Ok.
- Jill: We would just like it if you go home and step on the scale, and write down how much you weigh, and subtract it by like, 20.
- Alison Scott: 20.
- Jill: And then weigh that much.”
“- Maggie Blake: The human body was not designed to combat saturated fat like that. The butter impregnates the tissues, and then it hardens and settles like silt. It makes your aorta stiffer than a hockey stick. Whereas olive oil - caresses your insides, leaving nothing behind but its scent.
- Caputo: That's right. Oil is in the Bible.”
“- Dave: I've been dieting. I do try. Seems like I spent most of me fucking life on a diet. The less I eat, the fatter I get.
- Lomper: So, stuff yourself and get thin.”
“- Oscar Grant: What's your resolution?
- Sophina: I'm gonna cut carbs.
- Oscar Grant: Aren't you Mexican? You can't eat nothin' Grandma makes.
- Sophina: It only takes 30 days to form a habit, and then it becomes second nature.”
“- Cassie Munro: Maybe we can feed Carl to the raccoon.
- Carl Munro: Maybe we can feed him you, he might be on the south bitch diet.”
“I dieted all the time in the Sixties, but we had no idea what dieting meant - we thought it meant not eating anything.”
“I think your sweetheart's been taking too many diet pills.”
“- Gerald: Fat, David, is a feminist issue.
- Dave: Well, what's that supposed to mean?
- Gerald: I don't bloody know, do I? But it is.”
“I don't see how is it that you, my own sister, can stuff your face and nothing happens, and I subsist on 60 calories a day or else blow up like a Macy's Day float!”
“- Bumper: You are probably the grossest human being I have ever met.
- Fat Amy: You're no panty dropper yourself.”
“I feel bad for people who count calories. It's no way to live!”
“- Sarah Bracknell: You're looking good.
- Johnny Smith: Yeah, it's called the coma diet - lose weight while ya sleep.”