Robin Williams quotes
“You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.”
“Nothing is difficult to those who have the will.”
“Decaf is like masturbating with an oven mitt!”
“God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.”
“You can lose yourself. Everything. All boundaries. All time. That two bodies can become so mixed up that you don't know who's who or what's what. And just when the sweet confusion is so intense you think you're gonna die. You kind of do. Leaving you alone in your separate body. But the one you love is still there. That's the miracle. You can go...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I thought the earth wasn't supposed to move until the honeymoon.”
“Disneyland restaged by Dante.”
“I just wanted us to be old together, just two old farts laughing at each other as our bodies fell apart, together at the end by that lake in your painting. That was our heaven, see? There's lots of things to miss: books, naps, kisses, and fights! God, we had some great ones. Thank you for those. Thank you for every kindness. Thank you for our...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Malcolm Sayer: It was an immenseproject. I was to extract 1 decagram of myelin from 4 tons of earth worms.
- Dr. Sullivan: Really!
- Dr. Malcolm Sayer: Yes. I was on the project for 5 years. I was the only one who believed in it. Everyone else said it couldn't be done.
- Dr. Kaufman: It can't.
- Dr. Malcolm Sayer: I know that now. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed frequently, and for the same reason.”
“Good people end up in hell because they can't forgive themselves.”
“Crying never helped anybody do anything, okay? You have a problem, you face it like a man.”
“- Andrew Martin: Will every human being that I care for just... leave?
- Portia Charney: I'm afraid so.”
“- Donald: Tell me things are gonna work out, Sonny.
- Sonny Paluso: Everything's gonna work out.
- Donald: Yeah, yeah. Boy, it's been a strange winter, hasn't it?
- Sonny Paluso: Not really.
- Donald: No.”
- Sean Maguire: One night her fart was so loud it woke the dog up, she woke up and said: “was that you?" I said "yeah", I didn't have the heart to tell her.
- Will Hunting: So she woke herself up?
- Sean Maguire: Yeah, She's been dead two years, and that's the shit, I remember wonderful stuff. These are the things I miss the most, these... (continue)(continue reading)
“The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.”
“You're not perfect, sport, and let me save you the suspense: this girl you've met, she's not perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other.”
“TV puts everybody in those boxes, side-by-side. On one side, there's this certifiable lunatic who says the Holocaust never happened. And next to him is this noted, honored historian who knows all about the Holocaust. And now, there they sit, side-by-side, they look like equals! Everything they say seems to be credible. And so, as it goes on,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You don't know about real loss, because it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much.”
Did you ever wish you could sometimes freeze frame a moment in your day, look at it and say "this is not my life"?