Driving quotes185 driving quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Streebek: You know, Friday, we're allowed to go 55... On some occasions, even faster.
- Friday: I'm well aware of the federally mandated speed limit, Streebeck. But, did it ever occur to you that, by going eight miles an hour slower, we might save some gasoline and ease the burden on the poor taxpayers out there who pay our salaries?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Loretta Lynn: Shoot, we've been driving so much, I don't know where I am half the time. But it's fun. We sing, and talk, and Doo - that's my husband - he'll get to acting horny.
- Speedy West: What!
- Loretta Lynn: And the more I laugh, the hornier he gets, and then he'll say, "Loretta, spread me up another one of them baloney sandwiches"!
“You really think the pilot is controlling this plane? That would really scare me.”
“- Kermit the Frog: Where did you learn to drive?
- Fozzie Bear: I took a correspondence course.”
“- Mouse: Oh You are a terrible driver!
- Bravestone: What are you talking about? I just passed my driver’s test last month, again.”
“- Rachel Holloman: I don't need driving lessons from you, asshole!
- Jerry Shaw: What, you drive like this and I'm the asshole?”
“- Parking Attendant: You can't park your car here.
- Raoul Duke: Why not? Is this not a reasonable place to park?
- Parking Attendant: Reasonable? You're on a sidewalk! This is the sidewalk!”
“- Donny Astricky: Don't look at me, look at the people next to you! Nex... Look at the... well, turn the wheel! Pull over, pull her the hell over!
- Driver 1: Asshole!
- Driver 2: Learn how to drive!
- Donny Astricky: [shuts the car off] Don't touch nothing! You can't negotiate turns. You can't signal properly. You can't maintain speed. You...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Do you know that it's safer to fly then it is to drive a car?”
“I drove up here today. I love driving. You run across so many interesting people.”
“- Glenda Gardenia Parks: Chester! You just went through a stop sign.
- Chester: I can't help it. I don't like to read when I drive.”
“- Jane Burns: If you don't let me, I'll never learn.
- Dan Burns: But if I let you, you might not live.”
“- Niki Lauda: It's terrible. Drives like a pig.
- Lauda's Mechanic: Oh, you can't say that.
- Niki Lauda: Why not?
- Lauda's Mechanic: It's a Ferrari!”
“- Jeff Dunham: Bubba J., when you go to a NASCAR race and you party a lot, who is your designated driver?
- Bubba J.: What the fuck is that?
- Jeff Dunham: Do you drive drunk?
- Bubba J.: No, officer! I'm practicing.”
“If you drink don't drive. Don't even putt.”
“Well, I always had a chauffer, because I have never driven a car in my life. I still can't drive.”
“Put your seatbelt on, boy. I don't ride with anybody 'less they wear their seatbelt. It's one of my rules.”
“- Daniel Miller: Can't one of the neighbors drive the carpool? What about Mr. Kopek?
- Mrs. Miller: He's 88.
- Daniel Miller: So he'll drive real slow.
- Mrs. Miller: He's had three strokes.
- Daniel Miller: But never while driving.”
“- Mary Adler: You drive like an old lady.
- Frank Adler: It's Florida, I'm blending in.”
“[folding his arms] No point in steering now.”