Driving quotes186 driving quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Donny Astricky: Don't look at me, look at the people next to you! Nex... Look at the... well, turn the wheel! Pull over, pull her the hell over!
- Driver 1: Asshole!
- Driver 2: Learn how to drive!
- Donny Astricky: [shuts the car off] Don't touch nothing! You can't negotiate turns. You can't signal properly. You can't maintain speed. You...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Niki Lauda: It's terrible. Drives like a pig.
- Lauda's Mechanic: Oh, you can't say that.
- Niki Lauda: Why not?
- Lauda's Mechanic: It's a Ferrari!”
“- Streebek: You know, Friday, we're allowed to go 55... On some occasions, even faster.
- Friday: I'm well aware of the federally mandated speed limit, Streebeck. But, did it ever occur to you that, by going eight miles an hour slower, we might save some gasoline and ease the burden on the poor taxpayers out there who pay our salaries?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Cop: You know why I pulled you over?
- Fletcher Reede: Depends on how long you were following me!
- Cop: Why don't we just take it from the top?
- Fletcher Reede: Here goes: I sped. I followed too closely. I ran a stop sign. I almost hit a Chevy. I sped some more. I failed to yield at a crosswalk. I changed lanes at the intersection. I changed...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Charlie Sheen: Do me a favor. Promise me you won't drive.
- Lindsay Lohan: That's sweet. You're worried about me driving.
- Charlie Sheen: I'm worried about me. I'm a pedestrian.”
“The more you drive, the less intelligent you are.”
“Drinking and driving don't mix. That's why I ride a bike.”
“- Sally Carrera: Back then, cars came across the country a whole different way.
- Lightning McQueen: How do you mean?
- Sally Carrera: The road didn't cut through the land like that interstate. It moved with the land, it rose, it fell, it curved. Cars didn't drive on it to make great time. They drove on it to have a great time.”
- Loretta Lynn: Shoot, we've been driving so much, I don't know where I am half the time. But it's fun. We sing, and talk, and Doo - that's my husband - he'll get to acting horny.
- Speedy West: What!
- Loretta Lynn: And the more I laugh, the hornier he gets, and then he'll say, "Loretta, spread me up another one of them baloney sandwiches"!
“You really think the pilot is controlling this plane? That would really scare me.”
“- Kermit the Frog: Where did you learn to drive?
- Fozzie Bear: I took a correspondence course.”
“- Mouse: Oh You are a terrible driver!
- Bravestone: What are you talking about? I just passed my driver’s test last month, again.”
“- Rachel Holloman: I don't need driving lessons from you, asshole!
- Jerry Shaw: What, you drive like this and I'm the asshole?”
“- Parking Attendant: You can't park your car here.
- Raoul Duke: Why not? Is this not a reasonable place to park?
- Parking Attendant: Reasonable? You're on a sidewalk! This is the sidewalk!”
“Do you know that it's safer to fly then it is to drive a car?”
“I drove up here today. I love driving. You run across so many interesting people.”
“- Glenda Gardenia Parks: Chester! You just went through a stop sign.
- Chester: I can't help it. I don't like to read when I drive.”
“- Jane Burns: If you don't let me, I'll never learn.
- Dan Burns: But if I let you, you might not live.”