“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” quotes(2005)
Plot – Wonka has no family, so he organizes a worldwide contest to select the heir of his chocolate empire. Five lucky children, including Charlie, find the Golden Ticket in some Wonka's chocolate bars and win a guided tour in the legendary factory where no one has entered in the last 15 years. Charlie, fascinated and stunned, is so catapulted into the fantastic world of Wonka, in a wonderful and amazing adventure.
All actors – Johnny Depp, Freddie Highmore, David Kelly, Helena Bonham Carter, Noah Taylor, Missi Pyle, James Fox, Deep Roy, Christopher Lee, Adam Godley, Franziska Troegner, AnnaSophia Robb, Julia Winter, Jordan Fry, Philip Wiegratz, Blair Dunlop, Liz Smith, Eileen Essell, David Morris, Nitin Ganatra, Shelley Conn, Chris Cresswell, Philip Philmar, Tony Kirwood, Todd Boyce, Nayef Rashed, Menis Yousry, Harry Taylor, Hubertus Geller, Francesca Hunt, Garrick Hagon, Kevin Eldon, Mark Heap, Roger Frost, Oscar James, Colette Appleby, Debora Weston, Annette Badland, Steve Hope Wynne, Geoffrey Holder, Kevin Higgins, Robert Boas, Elena Buda, Ray Donn, Danny Elfman, Aiko Horiuchi, Stephen Humby, Jynine James, Sid Karne, Hollie Kemp, Michelle Kernohan, Sara Kirkpatrick, Brigitte Millar, Débora Monteiro, Georgie Smith, Ray Verma, John Warman, Tracy Yarkonishow all
“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” Quotes 15 quotes
- Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
- Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable! But that is called "cannibalism", my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
“- Mike Teavee: Die! Die! Die!
- Mr. Teavee: Doesn't seem like they stay kids very long.”
“In the end, Charlie Bucket won a chocolate factory. But Willy Wonka had something even better, a family. And one thing was absolutely certain, life had never been sweeter.”
“- Grandpa Joe: Mr. Wonka, I don't know if you remember me, but I used to work here in the factory.
- Willy Wonka: Were you one of those despicable spies who everyday tried to steal my life's work and sell it to those parasitic copy-cat candy-making cads?
- Grandpa Joe: No, sir.
- Willy Wonka: Then wonderful, welcome back.”
“- Charlie Bucket: What do you have against my family?
- Willy Wonka: It's not just your family, it's the whole idea of...You know, they're always telling you what to do, what not to do and it's not conducive to a creative atmosphere!
- Charlie Bucket: Usually they're just trying to protect you, because they love you.”
“Did you guys know that chocolate contains a property that triggers the release of endorphins? Gives one the feeling of being in love.”
“- Grandpa George: The kids who are going to find the golden tickets are the ones who can afford to buy candy bars every day! Our Charlie gets only one a year. He doesn't have a chance.
- Grandma Josephine: Everyone has a chance, Charlie.
- Grandpa George: Mark my words. The kid who finds the first ticket will be fat, fat, fat.”
“- Willy Wonka: I don't feel so hot. What makes you feel better when you feel terrible?
- Charlie Bucket: My family.”
“- Willy Wonka: I surehope no part of him gets left behind.
- Mr. Teavee: What do you mean?
- Willy Wonka: Uh, well... sometimes only half of the little pieces find their way through. If you had to choose only one half of your son, which one would it be?
- Mr. Teavee: What kind of a question is that?
- Willy Wonka: No need to snap, just a question.”
“- Veruca Salt: Daddy, I want to go in.
- Mr. Salt: It's 9:59, sweetheart.
- Veruca Salt: Make time go faster.”