“- Tom Beck: Doesn't anyone say please any more?
- Lloyd Gallagher: Please.
- Tom Beck: How can I refuse?
- Lloyd Gallagher: You can't.”
“The Hidden” quotes(1987)
Plot – A series of mysterious deaths occurs in the city: respectable people suddenly become criminal and then disappear without a trace. It all began with a crazy driver, hospitalized after an accident for serious burns and who later dies, while his roommate, who was actually dying, walks away. The man leaves visible signs of his passage: he kills the clerk of a music store; he drives around in a Ferrari after killing its owner and the car dealer; he kidnaps a stripper and then he is also found dead. Police officer Tom Beck is given a hand by very young, serious and reserved F.B.I agent Lloyd Gallagher, who is looking for the man who killed his wife and daughter. At first reluctant, Beck gradually becomes friends with Gallagher. In fact, Beck also does not know “who” to look for, but knows exactly “what” he must chase.
All actors – Kyle MacLachlan, Michael Nouri, Claudia Christian, Clarence Felder, Clu Gulager, Ed O'Ross, William Boyett, Richard Brooks, Larry Cedar, Katherine Cannon, John McCann, Chris Mulkeyshow all
“The Hidden” Quotes 6 quotes
“- Tom Beck: Mind me asking how much one of these costs?
- Lloyd Gallagher: No.
- Tom Beck: How much?
- Lloyd Gallagher: I don't know.
- Tom Beck: You don't know? What did you do, steal it?
- Lloyd Gallagher: Yeah.”
“- Tom Beck: You know what bothers me about these two guys DeVries and Miller?
- Lloyd Gallagher: Neither has a criminal record. They both lead normal lives until a few days ago, and now they're killing people.
- Tom Beck: Do you read minds or was that just a shot in the dark?
- Lloyd Gallagher: No, I read minds.”
“- Tom Beck: I want to ask you if I'm crazy, or does this seem just a little bizarre?
- Lloyd Gallagher: Yeah, it's a little bizarre.
- Tom Beck: I knew that. I just wanted to know if you knew that.”
“- Tom Beck: What was I just thinking?
- Lloyd Gallagher: That I'm full of shit.
- Tom Beck: Impressive.
- Lloyd Gallagher: Not really. Quite simple to read.”