Cars quotes417 cars quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the fuckin' charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?”
“- Bo Duke: Man, I'm never gonna get out of this car again! I'm gonna live in it, I'm gonna eat in it, and I'm gonna make sweet love to it!
- Luke Duke: You mean you're gonna make sweet love in it.
- Bo Duke: Oh no, I'm gonna have sex with it.”
“- Dude #1: I bet this thing's got nitrous. This got nitrous?
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: No. Nitrous is for fags. It's got cubic inches.”
“- Niki Lauda: It's terrible. Drives like a pig.
- Lauda's Mechanic: Oh, you can't say that.
- Niki Lauda: Why not?
- Lauda's Mechanic: It's a Ferrari!”
“A whole family lost in car crashes. It’s enough to make a person buy a bike.”
- Memphis Raines: I've been in L.A. for three months now. I have money, I have taste. But I'm not on anybody's "A" list, and Saturday night is the loneliest night for the week for me.
- Exotic Car Salesman: Well, a Ferrari would certainly change that.
- Memphis Raines: Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Martin Weir: Hey, Chili, is that your car?
- Chili Palmer: Yeah, it's an Insight, it's the 'Cadillac of Hybrids'.
- Martin Weir: A little tight for a big guy like you.
- Chili Palmer: Small price to pay for the environment.”
“- Police chopper pilot: Air One. We're over the pursuit.
[Memphis Raines hits the nitrous button]
- Police chopper pilot: Suspect has increased speed to 120.
- Detective Drycoff: Maintain visual, Air One.
- Police chopper pilot: 140 miles an hour.
- Detective Drycoff: Do not lose him.
- Police chopper pilot: This is an A-Star, sir, not an Apache.”
“- Col. 'Madman' Maddox: Winowski, a little tall for a Jap, wouldn't you say?
- Winowski: Yeah, but those Japs are sneaky bastards, sir. You never know.
- Col. 'Madman' Maddox: You're right. Check him for stilts.”
“- Sally Carrera: Back then, cars came across the country a whole different way.
- Lightning McQueen: How do you mean?
- Sally Carrera: The road didn't cut through the land like that interstate. It moved with the land, it rose, it fell, it curved. Cars didn't drive on it to make great time. They drove on it to have a great time.”
“Although only fifty Tuckers were ever produced, forty six of them are still road worthy and in use today. Tucker's innovations of aerodynamic styling, padded dash, pop out windows, seat belts, fuel injection and disc brakes were slowly adopted by Detroit and are found in the cars you are driving now. Preston Tucker died of an illness six years...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Punk: Get outta the car, bitch, or I'm gonna blow your brains out!
- Donny Astricky: You gotta be shittin' me...
- Punk: Do I have shoot you, dammn it?
[Donny takes his gun and knocks him out]
- Freb: Damn!
- Donny Astricky: You lazy, half-ass bully! Any asshole can pull a gun on somebody! You don't know the first thing about stealing a car!...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Would the owner of the car with license number 1AG 401 please remove it from the clamp parking garage, your car is old, and dirty.”
“Oh, God, Kenny. I'm sorry, but get off my fucking windshield!”
“- State Trooper: What the hell are you driving here?
- Del Griffith: We had a small fire last night, but we caught it in the nick of time.
- State Trooper: Do you have any idea how fast you were going?
- Del Griffith: Funny enough, I was just talking to my friend about that. Our speedometer has melted and as a result it's very hard to see with...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Mind if I test drive your Audi?”
“- Elwood Blues: It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
[a brief thinking pause while Jake attempts to light a cigarette]
- 'Joliet' Jake Blues: Fix the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's a point at 7,000 RPM where everything fades. The machine becomes weightless. It just disappears. All that's left, a body moving through space and time. 7,000 RPM, that's where you meet it. You feel it coming. It creeps up near you, and it asks you a question. The only question that really matters. Who are you?”
“- Batgirl: Why did you build this thing with only one seat?
- Batman: Because last I checked I only had one butt.”
“She's faster than a cheetah on cocaine.”
“If you spent two years building your dream car, and then you started to notice that it was also the dream car of a certain type of person, like people who are - I don't know, let's just call them rapists out of convenience. If you started to notice that your peers were rapists, what do you think that says about the old you who built this car?”
“See ya tomorrow night, Eleanor, with your fine ass.”