Cars quotes416 cars quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the fuckin' charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?”
“- Bo Duke: Man, I'm never gonna get out of this car again! I'm gonna live in it, I'm gonna eat in it, and I'm gonna make sweet love to it!
- Luke Duke: You mean you're gonna make sweet love in it.
- Bo Duke: Oh no, I'm gonna have sex with it.”
- Memphis Raines: I've been in L.A. for three months now. I have money, I have taste. But I'm not on anybody's "A" list, and Saturday night is the loneliest night for the week for me.
- Exotic Car Salesman: Well, a Ferrari would certainly change that.
- Memphis Raines: Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Martin Weir: Hey, Chili, is that your car?
- Chili Palmer: Yeah, it's an Insight, it's the 'Cadillac of Hybrids'.
- Martin Weir: A little tight for a big guy like you.
- Chili Palmer: Small price to pay for the environment.”
“- Police chopper pilot: Air One. We're over the pursuit.
[Memphis Raines hits the nitrous button]
- Police chopper pilot: Suspect has increased speed to 120.
- Detective Drycoff: Maintain visual, Air One.
- Police chopper pilot: 140 miles an hour.
- Detective Drycoff: Do not lose him.
- Police chopper pilot: This is an A-Star, sir, not an Apache.”
“Would the owner of the car with license number 1AG 401 please remove it from the clamp parking garage, your car is old, and dirty.”
“Oh, God, Kenny. I'm sorry, but get off my fucking windshield!”
“- State Trooper: What the hell are you driving here?
- Del Griffith: We had a small fire last night, but we caught it in the nick of time.
- State Trooper: Do you have any idea how fast you were going?
- Del Griffith: Funny enough, I was just talking to my friend about that. Our speedometer has melted and as a result it's very hard to see with...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Mind if I test drive your Audi?”
“There's a point at 7,000 RPM where everything fades. The machine becomes weightless. It just disappears. All that's left, a body moving through space and time. 7,000 RPM, that's where you meet it. You feel it coming. It creeps up near you, and it asks you a question. The only question that really matters. Who are you?”
“- Batgirl: Why did you build this thing with only one seat?
- Batman: Because last I checked I only had one butt.”
“She's faster than a cheetah on cocaine.”
“If you spent two years building your dream car, and then you started to notice that it was also the dream car of a certain type of person, like people who are - I don't know, let's just call them rapists out of convenience. If you started to notice that your peers were rapists, what do you think that says about the old you who built this car?”
“See ya tomorrow night, Eleanor, with your fine ass.”
“- Beldar Conehead: An owner's manual to a Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable.
- Highmaster: Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable?
- Beldar Conehead: A personal conveyance named after its inventor, an assassinated ruler, a character from Greco-Roman myth and a small fur-covered mammal.”
“- Pegasus: Now, transport. So, take any hybrid you want.
- Johnny English: [pulls the dust cover off an Aston Martin] I'll take this one.
- Pegasus: Oh, don't be ridiculous, English. This car's a relic. Drinks petrol, leaks oil and has no passive, let alone active, safety features.
- Bough: You know what else it doesn't have, Sir? Satellite...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ken Miles: Very. Wait a second. What type of girl are you?
- Mollie Miles: The type of girl who likes the smell of wet gasoline.
- Ken Miles: Oh.
- Mollie Miles: Burnt rubber.
- Ken Miles: What are you, some kind of a deviant? Are you?”
“- Lee Iacocca: James Bond does not drive a Ford, sir.
- Henry Ford II: That's because he's a degenerate.”
“- Henry Ford II: This isn't the first time Ford Motors' gone to war. We know how to do more than push papers. Go ahead, Carroll. Go to war.
- Carroll Shelby: Thank you, sir.”
“- Lee Iacocca: Carroll Shelby.
- Carroll Shelby: Maybe?
- Lee Iacocca: Lee Iacocca, Ford Motors. Suppose Henry Ford II wanted to build the greatest race car the world's ever seen, to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans. What's it take?
- Carroll Shelby: Well, it takes somethin' money can't buy.
- Lee Iacocca: Well, it can buy speed.
- Carroll Shelby: It...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Catwoman: My mother warned me about getting into cars with strange men.
- Batman: This isn't a car.”