Cars quotes414 cars quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Bo Duke: Man, I'm never gonna get out of this car again! I'm gonna live in it, I'm gonna eat in it, and I'm gonna make sweet love to it!
- Luke Duke: You mean you're gonna make sweet love in it.
- Bo Duke: Oh no, I'm gonna have sex with it.”
“- Police chopper pilot: Air One. We're over the pursuit.
[Memphis Raines hits the nitrous button]
- Police chopper pilot: Suspect has increased speed to 120.
- Detective Drycoff: Maintain visual, Air One.
- Police chopper pilot: 140 miles an hour.
- Detective Drycoff: Do not lose him.
- Police chopper pilot: This is an A-Star, sir, not an Apache.”
“Would the owner of the car with license number 1AG 401 please remove it from the clamp parking garage, your car is old, and dirty.”
“See ya tomorrow night, Eleanor, with your fine ass.”
“- Beldar Conehead: An owner's manual to a Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable.
- Highmaster: Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable?
- Beldar Conehead: A personal conveyance named after its inventor, an assassinated ruler, a character from Greco-Roman myth and a small fur-covered mammal.”
“- Ken Miles: Very. Wait a second. What type of girl are you?
- Mollie Miles: The type of girl who likes the smell of wet gasoline.
- Ken Miles: Oh.
- Mollie Miles: Burnt rubber.
- Ken Miles: What are you, some kind of a deviant? Are you?”
“- Lee Iacocca: James Bond does not drive a Ford, sir.
- Henry Ford II: That's because he's a degenerate.”
“- Henry Ford II: This isn't the first time Ford Motors' gone to war. We know how to do more than push papers. Go ahead, Carroll. Go to war.
- Carroll Shelby: Thank you, sir.”
“- Lee Iacocca: Carroll Shelby.
- Carroll Shelby: Maybe?
- Lee Iacocca: Lee Iacocca, Ford Motors. Suppose Henry Ford II wanted to build the greatest race car the world's ever seen, to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans. What's it take?
- Carroll Shelby: Well, it takes somethin' money can't buy.
- Lee Iacocca: Well, it can buy speed.
- Carroll Shelby: It...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's a point at 7,000 RPM where everything fades. The machine becomes weightless. It just disappears. All that's left, a body moving through space and time. 7,000 RPM, that's where you meet it. You feel it coming. It creeps up near you, and it asks you a question. The only question that really matters. Who are you?”
“- Catwoman: My mother warned me about getting into cars with strange men.
- Batman: This isn't a car.”
“- Ariane Chavasse: Working on a new case?
- Claude Chavasse: A client from Brussels. His wife ran away to Paris with the chauffeur. I have to find them; the husband wants his car back.”
“- Dude #1: I bet this thing's got nitrous. This got nitrous?
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: No. Nitrous is for fags. It's got cubic inches.”
“I don't care if it's a car, I don't care if it's a Goddamn Batmobile. I don't want to drive with him.”
“- Kevin Griswold: What the hell is that?
- Rusty Griswold: That's a 2015 Tartan Prancer. It's the Honda of Albania. Let's hit the road!”
“It's not the car you drive. It's the driver who's driving the car that's doing the driving.”
“- Sarah: This is a European compact.
- Tom: No, this is a Ringling Brothers compact! I don't understand it. I loooked at the brochure and it had a Fiesta on the cover, not a Bingo!
- Sarah: Baby, just floor it.
- Tom: I am flooring it! If I pushed any harder, my foot would blow through the floor and we would be Flintstone-ing our asses there!”