Cars quotes416 cars quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the fuckin' charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?”
“- Bo Duke: Man, I'm never gonna get out of this car again! I'm gonna live in it, I'm gonna eat in it, and I'm gonna make sweet love to it!
- Luke Duke: You mean you're gonna make sweet love in it.
- Bo Duke: Oh no, I'm gonna have sex with it.”
- Memphis Raines: I've been in L.A. for three months now. I have money, I have taste. But I'm not on anybody's "A" list, and Saturday night is the loneliest night for the week for me.
- Exotic Car Salesman: Well, a Ferrari would certainly change that.
- Memphis Raines: Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Police chopper pilot: Air One. We're over the pursuit.
[Memphis Raines hits the nitrous button]
- Police chopper pilot: Suspect has increased speed to 120.
- Detective Drycoff: Maintain visual, Air One.
- Police chopper pilot: 140 miles an hour.
- Detective Drycoff: Do not lose him.
- Police chopper pilot: This is an A-Star, sir, not an Apache.”
“Would the owner of the car with license number 1AG 401 please remove it from the clamp parking garage, your car is old, and dirty.”
“- State Trooper: What the hell are you driving here?
- Del Griffith: We had a small fire last night, but we caught it in the nick of time.
- State Trooper: Do you have any idea how fast you were going?
- Del Griffith: Funny enough, I was just talking to my friend about that. Our speedometer has melted and as a result it's very hard to see with...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Mind if I test drive your Audi?”
“There's a point at 7,000 RPM where everything fades. The machine becomes weightless. It just disappears. All that's left, a body moving through space and time. 7,000 RPM, that's where you meet it. You feel it coming. It creeps up near you, and it asks you a question. The only question that really matters. Who are you?”
“- Batgirl: Why did you build this thing with only one seat?
- Batman: Because last I checked I only had one butt.”
“She's faster than a cheetah on cocaine.”
“See ya tomorrow night, Eleanor, with your fine ass.”
“- Beldar Conehead: An owner's manual to a Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable.
- Highmaster: Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable?
- Beldar Conehead: A personal conveyance named after its inventor, an assassinated ruler, a character from Greco-Roman myth and a small fur-covered mammal.”
“- Pegasus: Now, transport. So, take any hybrid you want.
- Johnny English: [pulls the dust cover off an Aston Martin] I'll take this one.
- Pegasus: Oh, don't be ridiculous, English. This car's a relic. Drinks petrol, leaks oil and has no passive, let alone active, safety features.
- Bough: You know what else it doesn't have, Sir? Satellite...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ken Miles: Very. Wait a second. What type of girl are you?
- Mollie Miles: The type of girl who likes the smell of wet gasoline.
- Ken Miles: Oh.
- Mollie Miles: Burnt rubber.
- Ken Miles: What are you, some kind of a deviant? Are you?”
“- Lee Iacocca: James Bond does not drive a Ford, sir.
- Henry Ford II: That's because he's a degenerate.”
“- Henry Ford II: This isn't the first time Ford Motors' gone to war. We know how to do more than push papers. Go ahead, Carroll. Go to war.
- Carroll Shelby: Thank you, sir.”
“- Lee Iacocca: Carroll Shelby.
- Carroll Shelby: Maybe?
- Lee Iacocca: Lee Iacocca, Ford Motors. Suppose Henry Ford II wanted to build the greatest race car the world's ever seen, to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans. What's it take?
- Carroll Shelby: Well, it takes somethin' money can't buy.
- Lee Iacocca: Well, it can buy speed.
- Carroll Shelby: It...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Catwoman: My mother warned me about getting into cars with strange men.
- Batman: This isn't a car.”
“- Ariane Chavasse: Working on a new case?
- Claude Chavasse: A client from Brussels. His wife ran away to Paris with the chauffeur. I have to find them; the husband wants his car back.”
“- Dude #1: I bet this thing's got nitrous. This got nitrous?
- Yul Perrkins a.k.a. Charles Bronson: No. Nitrous is for fags. It's got cubic inches.”