Theft quotes225 theft quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Maybe we should've robbed a liquor store like everybody else.”
“I can understand someone wanting to steal a pair of boots - but one? Well, there it is.”
“I'm not shopping at this store - I'm robbing this store. Paying is for dummies!”
“If you're going to have a problem with stealing, then you're not going to like the rest of this conversation.”
“- John Hunt: I figured out who he is.
- Maureen: And?
- John Hunt: He's a guy... who is old... but used to be young... and he just really loves robbing banks.
- Maureen: That's it?
- John Hunt: That's it.
- Maureen: Just like you're a guy... who's a cop... who's gonna catch him.”
“Good artists copy, great artists steal.”
“I stole this watch when I was fourteen. I wanted it so much I could feel it in the pit of my stomach. So one day when I went to pick up some flint for my father's lighter, the owners back was turned, I picked it up and put it in my pocket. The thing was I had the money. Today I still do not know why I could not bare to pay for it.”
“- Richard Parker: What kind of idiots would steal a dead body?
- Larry Wilson: We did!”
“- Peter Quill: This is weird. We've got a Sovereign fleet approaching from the rear.
- Gamora: Why would they do that?
- Drax: Probably because Rocket stole some of their batteries.
- Rocket: Dude!
- Drax: [awkwardly] Right... he didn't steal some of those. I don't know why they're after us. What a mystery this is.”
“Outsiders? Are these the same outsiders who took the corn from our mouths when the potatoes went rotten in the ditches?”
“- Sgt. Downs: You guys stole most of your stuff from us anyway.
- Georgi Koshkin: All of it. We stole everything.”
“- Lt. Serdman: I'd say you picked the wrong store to rob this time, pal.
- Franklin Laszlo: Excuse me, Lieutenant but I am not robbing this store.
- Lt. Serdman: I suppose that's a bag of donuts you got there right?
- Franklin Laszlo: They don't even serve donuts here, you should know that, you're a cop.”
“- Cliff: I don't want to keep it, I just want to borrow it for a while.
- Peevy: Clifford, when you borrow something and you don't tell nobody, they call that stealing, you know.”
“- Sara 'Sway' Wayland: What do you think is more exciting... having sex or stealing cars?
- Memphis: Having sex or boosting cars... Um, oo! Well, uh... How about having sex while boosting cars?
- Sara 'Sway' Wayland: Oh, that's a good line. Doesn't work on a lot of girls, though.”
“- Dean: Whoa, whoa Kenny! What are you doing?
- Gary: I am trying to find out where they keep their money!
- Dean: You twat! Can't you see these people have got no money? They can't even afford new furniture! We've got the guns, whats the matter with you? Everytime we do a job, you have to go burning people's feet, whats wrong with you?”
“- Samantha: I don't understand. You said you're not a cop.
- Jack Reacher: I'm not.
- Samantha: What's military police?
- Turner: It's different.
- Samantha: But... you stole this car.
- Turner: It's complicated.”