Theft quotes225 theft quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I can understand someone wanting to steal a pair of boots - but one? Well, there it is.”
“I'm not shopping at this store - I'm robbing this store. Paying is for dummies!”
“If you're going to have a problem with stealing, then you're not going to like the rest of this conversation.”
“- John Hunt: I figured out who he is.
- Maureen: And?
- John Hunt: He's a guy... who is old... but used to be young... and he just really loves robbing banks.
- Maureen: That's it?
- John Hunt: That's it.
- Maureen: Just like you're a guy... who's a cop... who's gonna catch him.”
“Good artists copy, great artists steal.”
“I stole this watch when I was fourteen. I wanted it so much I could feel it in the pit of my stomach. So one day when I went to pick up some flint for my father's lighter, the owners back was turned, I picked it up and put it in my pocket. The thing was I had the money. Today I still do not know why I could not bare to pay for it.”
“- Richard Parker: What kind of idiots would steal a dead body?
- Larry Wilson: We did!”
“- Peter Quill: This is weird. We've got a Sovereign fleet approaching from the rear.
- Gamora: Why would they do that?
- Drax: Probably because Rocket stole some of their batteries.
- Rocket: Dude!
- Drax: [awkwardly] Right... he didn't steal some of those. I don't know why they're after us. What a mystery this is.”
“Outsiders? Are these the same outsiders who took the corn from our mouths when the potatoes went rotten in the ditches?”
“- Sgt. Downs: You guys stole most of your stuff from us anyway.
- Georgi Koshkin: All of it. We stole everything.”
“- Lt. Serdman: I'd say you picked the wrong store to rob this time, pal.
- Franklin Laszlo: Excuse me, Lieutenant but I am not robbing this store.
- Lt. Serdman: I suppose that's a bag of donuts you got there right?
- Franklin Laszlo: They don't even serve donuts here, you should know that, you're a cop.”
“- Cliff: I don't want to keep it, I just want to borrow it for a while.
- Peevy: Clifford, when you borrow something and you don't tell nobody, they call that stealing, you know.”
“- Sara 'Sway' Wayland: What do you think is more exciting... having sex or stealing cars?
- Memphis: Having sex or boosting cars... Um, oo! Well, uh... How about having sex while boosting cars?
- Sara 'Sway' Wayland: Oh, that's a good line. Doesn't work on a lot of girls, though.”
“- Dean: Whoa, whoa Kenny! What are you doing?
- Gary: I am trying to find out where they keep their money!
- Dean: You twat! Can't you see these people have got no money? They can't even afford new furniture! We've got the guns, whats the matter with you? Everytime we do a job, you have to go burning people's feet, whats wrong with you?”
“- Samantha: I don't understand. You said you're not a cop.
- Jack Reacher: I'm not.
- Samantha: What's military police?
- Turner: It's different.
- Samantha: But... you stole this car.
- Turner: It's complicated.”
“- Quintessa: There is a way to heal your world. My power of creation, the staff, was stolen from me by my twelve Guardian Knights. They betrayed me, and hid it on Earth... gave it to your precious humans. The staff is the only way to bring life back to Cybertron. You are going to find it for me. Do you seek redemption, Prime? Do you?
- Optimus...” (continue)(continue reading)