Kyle MacLachlan quotes
“- Stilgar: You have strength. You shall be known as Usual - which is the strength of the base of the pillar. This is your secretname in our troop. But, you must choose the name of manhood, which we will call you openly.
- Paul Atreides: What do you call the mouse shadow in the second moon?
- Stilgar: We call that one Muad'Dib.
- Paul Atreides:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My workout is my meditation.”
“- Dad: [Trying to feed Riley broccoli] Here we go. All right, open.
- Joy: Hmm... this looks new.
- Fear: Think it's safe?
- Sadness: What is it?
- Disgust: Okay, caution, there is a dangerous smell, people. Hold on, what is that? That is not brightly colored or shaped like a dinosaur, hold on guys... it's... broccoli [presses buttons]!
- Riley:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Being an actor is always a struggle. Acting is the greatest profession because you're dealing with yourself all the time. It supports the self-discovery process.”
“- Tom Beck: Doesn't anyone say please any more?
- Lloyd Gallagher: Please.
- Tom Beck: How can I refuse?
- Lloyd Gallagher: You can't.”
“- Tom Beck: Mind me asking how much one of these costs?
- Lloyd Gallagher: No.
- Tom Beck: How much?
- Lloyd Gallagher: I don't know.
- Tom Beck: You don't know? What did you do, steal it?
- Lloyd Gallagher: Yeah.”
“- Special Agent Dale Cooper: Lately I've been filled with the knowledge that the killer will strike again. But because it is just a feeling, I am powerless to stop it. One more thing, Albert. When the next murder happens, you will help me solve it.
- Albert Rosenfeld: Let's test it for the record. Will the next victim be a man or a woman?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Irulan shall be my wife, opening the way for an Atreides to take the throne.”
“Actors have an unusual perspective on clothing. You've really got to know the impact of what you're wearing on the character you're playing.”
“Hamlet is a little daunting.”
“Most actors are pretty adaptable because we work with so many directors.”
“- Cliff Vandercave: Do you know what we do up here?
- Fred Flintstone: Well, me and the guys have always wondered.
- Cliff Vandercave: We interface, Flintstone. We conceptualize, tenderize, prioritize.
- Fred Flintstone: When do we eat?”
“- Tom Beck: You know what bothers me about these two guys DeVries and Miller?
- Lloyd Gallagher: Neither has a criminal record. They both lead normal lives until a few days ago, and now they're killing people.
- Tom Beck: Do you read minds or was that just a shot in the dark?
- Lloyd Gallagher: No, I read minds.”
“- Miss Stone: I'm worried, Cliff, I think Mr. Flintstone is smarter than we thought.
- Cliff Vandercave: Ha. He'd have to be to get himself dressed in the morning.”
“Some thoughts have a certain sound, that being the equivalent to a form. Through sound and motion, you will be able to paralyze nerves, shatter bones, set fires, suffocate an enemy or burst his organs.”
“It's a strange world.”
“- Zack Carey: How much did you charge?
[Nomi is confused]
- Zack Carey: Hooking.
- Nomi Malone: Fifty. Hundred sometimes.
- Zack Carey: You got low self-esteem baby, you're a fantastic fuck.”
“- Duncan Idaho: May the Hand of God be with you.
- Paul Atreides: May the Hand of God be with us all, Duncan.”