- Movie quotes
- Near Dark
“Near Dark” quotes
Title Near Dark
All actors – Adrian Pasdar, Jenny Wright, Lance Henriksen, Bill Paxton, Jenette Goldstein, Tim Thomerson, Joshua John Miller, Marcie Leeds, Kenny Call, Ed Corbett, Troy Evans, Bill Cross
“- Caleb Colton: Who you out here with?
- Mae: Friends.
- Caleb Colton: Boyfriend?
- Mae: Friends.”
“- Severen: I'm your worst fuckin' nightmare. Severen.
- Homer: And I'm Homer. That's H-O-M-E-R. Mispronounce it and I wouldn't wanna be you.”
“I taught Severen everything he knew, but not everything I know.”
“- MotelManager: You were here once before, wasn't you? Lots of years back?
- Jesse Hooker: Yes, I get through here about once every 50 years. Make me a reservation.”
“Howdy. I'm gonna separate your head from your shoulders. Hope you don't mind none.”
“- Caleb Colton: How old are you?
- Jesse Hooker: Let's put it this way: I fought for the South.
- Caleb Colton: South?
- Jesse Hooker: We lost.”
“You have any idea what it's like to be a big man on the inside and have a small body on the outside?”
“- Caleb Colton: Can I have a bite?
- Mae: Bite?
- Caleb Colton: I'm just dyin' for a cone.
- Mae: Dyin'?”
“- Caleb Colton: Am I alive?
- Severen: Hey. You look like 40 miles of rough road!”
“- Mae: Listen hard. Do you hear it?
- Caleb Colton: Hear what?
- Mae: The night, it's deafening.”
“- Patron in Bar: You spilled my drink.
- Severen: Well, why don't you lick it up off the bar, meatball?”
“- Caleb Colton: You didn't get me a beer, did you?
- Caleb's Friend: You're gonna have to support your own bad habits.”
“- Caleb's Friend: What the hell's eatin' you?
- Caleb Colton: Your mama.
- Caleb's Friend: You wish.”
“- Bartender: What you people want?
- Jesse Hooker: Just a couple more minutes of your time, about the same duration as the rest of your life.”
“- Mae: The light that's leaving that star right now will take a billion years to get down here. You want to know why you've never met a girl like me before?
- Caleb Colton: Yeah. Why?
- Mae: Because I'll still be here when the light from that star gets down here to earth in a billion years.”
“- Sarah Colton: Boy, you people sure stay up late.
- Severen: We keep odd hours.”
“- Caleb Colton: I mean, I don't have a girlfriend.
- Mae: That's too bad.
- Caleb Colton: Exactly.”