15 Movie Quotes about Birthdays
Happiness is a piece of cake
It doesn't matter if it's your birthday cake or your friends, right? How many times did we think we don't want to celebrate our birthday because we are getting older, but in the end, we did it anyway. There's nothing like a birthday. In addition to reminding us of how old we are, they also represent how far we've come. A birthday gives everyone the chance to feel special and appreciate how much their loved ones care for them. Therefore, take a look at our best movie quotes about birthdays to get some ideas for your next b-day party.
From the movie: The Hand of God
“Saverio Schisa-Here, your birthday present. Stand B seats, of course.
Fabietto Schisa-Thank you, God!
Saverio Schisa-Don't thank God. I'm the one who bought you a season ticket!”
Toni Servillo - Saverio Schisa
Filippo Scotti - Fabietto Schisa
From the TV Series: The Big Bang Theory
“Then it’s settled. Amy’s birthday present will be my genitals.”
Jim Parsons - Sheldon Cooper
From the animation: Alice in Wonderland
“- Alice: I'm sorry I interrupted your birthday party. Thank you.
- March Hare: Birthday? My dear child, this is not a birthday party.
- Mad Hatter: Of course not. This is an unbirthday party.”
Kathryn Beaumont - Alice in Wondeland
Jerry Colonna - March Hare
Ed Wynn - The Mad Hatter
From the movie: Cop Out
- Paul: Happy anniversary Jim.
- Jimmy: I don't celebrate anniversaries.
- Paul: Jim, open it up. I wanna see the expression on your face.
- Jimmy: You wanna see the expression on my face? The expression you're gonna see on my face is "fuck you".
Tracy Morgan - Paul
Bruce Willis - Jimmy
From the movie: Pee-wee's Big Adventure
“- Francis Buxton: Today's my birthday and my father says I can have anything I want.
- Pee-wee Herman: Good for you and your father.
- Francis Buxton: So guess what I want.
- Pee-wee Herman: A new brain.”
Mark Holton - Francis Buxton
Paul Reubens - Pee-wee Herman
From the movie: Party Monster
“Oh, everyone, it's my birthday! Time to pay attention to me!”
Macaulay Culkin - Michael Alig
From the movie: 13 Ghosts
“- Maggie Bess: Isn't that great? You got a late uncle.
- Robert 'Bobby' Kriticos: What's he late for?
- Kathy Kriticos: His next birthday.”
Rah Digga - Maggie Bess
Alec Roberts - Robert 'Bobby' Kriticos
Shannon Elizabeth - Kathy Kriticos
From the movie: The Princess Diaries
“You know, most kids hope for a car for their 16th birthday, not a country!”
Mia Thermopolis has found out of being a princess
Anne Hathaway - Mia Thermopolis
From the movie: Iron Man
“- Tony Stark: I don't like it when you have plans.
- Pepper Potts: I'm allowed to have plans on my birthday.
- Tony Stark: It's your birthday?
- Pepper Potts: Yes.
- Tony Stark: I knew that. Already?
- Pepper Potts: Yeah, isn't that strange? It's the same day as last year.”
Robert Downey Jr. - Tony Stark
Gwyneth Paltrow - Pepper Potts
From the movie: Iron Man 2
“- Tony Stark: Can I ask you something personal? If this was the last birthday party you were going to have, what would you do?
- Natalie Rushman: I would do whatever I wanted to do, with whomever I wanted to do it with.”
Robert Downey Jr. - Tony Stark
Scarlett Johansson - Natalie Rushman
From the movie: Bend It Like Beckham
“Lesbian? Her birthday's in March. I thought she was a Pisces.”
Nina Wadia - Wedding Guest
From the movie: 21 And Over
- Miller: This is the day that you become a man. This is the day that you get to tell every bouncer who's ever carded you,"You know what? Sure, I get it. Yes, I look like a nine-year-old Chinese girl".
- Jeff Chang: What the fuck?
- Miller: "But guess what? Today is my 21st fucking birthday. So, step aside and let the man come through".
Miles Teller - Miller
Justin Chon - Jeff Chang
From the movie: My Louisiana Sky
“- Jewel Ramsey: I didn't expect to see you. It's been a long time.
- Dorie Kay: Well, I came for your birthday, Mama.
- Jewel Ramsey: My birthday was yesterday.”
Shirley Knight - Jewel Ramsey
Juliette Lewis - Dorie Kay
From the movie: The Jerk
“- Mother: Navin, it's your birthday, and it's time you knew. You're not our natural-born child.
- Navin: I'm not? You mean I'm gonna stay this color?”
Navin is white while his mother is African-American
Mabel King - Mother
Steve Martin - Navin
From the movie: Meet the Deedles
“- Phil Deedle: Why can't we have a birthday off like everyone else?
- Elton Deedle: Who's everyone else?
- Stew Deedle: Washington, Lincoln... the baby Jesus Dad!”
Paul William Walker IV - Phil Deedle
Eric Braeden - Elton Deedle
Steve Van Wormer - Stew Deedle