Johnny Depp quotes
“Ugliness is better than beauty. It lasts longer and in the end, gravity will get us all.”
“Kim: Hold me.
Edward: I can't.”
“Someone once said interviews are like thumbprints on your windpipe. That's kinda how I feel.”
“- Host-TV: Quite a story, yes? Any questions for Edward? Yeah, get way over. Stand right up.
- Audience Member #1: What's been the best part of your new life here in town?
- Edward: The friends I made.
- Host-TV: Any other questions?
- Audience Member #2: Have you ever thought of having corrective surgery or prosthetics? I know a doctor that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's good to experience Hollywood in short bursts, I guess. Little snippets. I don't think I can handle being here all the time, it's pretty nutty.”
“Trips to the dentist - I like to postpone that kind of thing.”
“- Raoul Duke: Oh, shit. I forgot about the beer. You want one?
- Hitchhiker: No.
- Raoul Duke: How 'bout some ether?”
- Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
- Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable! But that is called "cannibalism", my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
“The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.”
You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness.
“I was right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo, and somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things. Won't be long now before they tear us to shreds.”
“Midnight. Baseball bats and boogeymen. Beautiful.”
“- Norrington: You are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of.
- Jack Sparrow: But you have heard of me.”
“We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
- Alice: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”
“- Alice: This is impossible.
- Mad Hatter: Only if you believe it is.”