Johnny Depp quotes
“Ugliness is better than beauty. It lasts longer and in the end, gravity will get us all.”
“Kim: Hold me.
Edward: I can't.”
“Someone once said interviews are like thumbprints on your windpipe. That's kinda how I feel.”
“- Host-TV: Quite a story, yes? Any questions for Edward? Yeah, get way over. Stand right up.
- Audience Member #1: What's been the best part of your new life here in town?
- Edward: The friends I made.
- Host-TV: Any other questions?
- Audience Member #2: Have you ever thought of having corrective surgery or prosthetics? I know a doctor that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Maturity is really just another word for how much misery you'd swallow.”
“- Mad Hatter: [grabs Time's hand] I have time on my hand!
- Time: [losing patience] You silly nitwits really think that I've not heard these cheap jabs before? Your attempts at mockery fall flat.
- Mad Hatter: [plays with Time's shoulder pads] Look! Time is flying!
- Time: [stands up furiously] Enough! No more wasting me!
- Mad Hatter:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's good to experience Hollywood in short bursts, I guess. Little snippets. I don't think I can handle being here all the time, it's pretty nutty.”
“Trips to the dentist - I like to postpone that kind of thing.”
“- Alice Kingsleigh: Well, we have met once when I was younger.
- Mad Hatter: Well, I'm afraid I don't recall.
- Alice Kingsleigh: That's because it hasn't happened yet.
- Mad Hatter: Oh. When will it happen?
- Alice Kingsleigh: Years from now, when you're older.
- Mad Hatter: [confused] I'll meet you when you're younger and I'm older.
- Alice...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Becky: Tell me what you want, as fast as it comes to you.
- Gilbert: Uhh...
- Becky: Okay?
- Gilbert: 'Kay.
- Becky: Okay. What do you want?
- Becky: Faster!
- Gilbert: Okay. I want a new thing. House. I want a new house. And a family.
- Gilbert: I want Momma to take aerobics classes. I want Ellen to grow up. I want a new brain for Arnie. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Ah, devil ether. It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel. Total loss of all basic motor skills. Blurred vision, no balance, numb tongue. The mind recoils in horror, unable to communicate with the spinal column. Which is interesting because you can actually watch yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Raoul Duke: Oh, shit. I forgot about the beer. You want one?
- Hitchhiker: No.
- Raoul Duke: How 'bout some ether?”
- Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
- Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable! But that is called "cannibalism", my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
“The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.”
You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness.
“I was right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo, and somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things. Won't be long now before they tear us to shreds.”