Bruce Willis quotes
“- John McClane: Jack, what the fuck was that?
- Jack McClane: Just shut up, John, or, I swear to God, I will put a bullet in you this time.
- John McClane: Who do you think you're talkin' to?
- Jack McClane: The last person I wanna see.”
“- Oz: What the hell happened last night? And why does my ass hurt?
- Jimmy: You fell down a flight of stairs.”
“I want the future to be unknown. I want to become a whole person.”
“They are now face-to-face with the most fearsome military machine in the history of man, and I intend to use it and be back on base in time for the playoffs.”
“- Cole Sear: I see dead people.
- Malcolm Crowe: In your dreams?... While you're awake?... Dead people like, in graves? In coffins?
- Cole Sear: Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead.
- Malcolm Crowe: How often do you see them?
- Cole Sear: All the time....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Tend to view our lives as if we're looking through a keyhole. It's a very limited view of the truth. So we have to fill in the blanks. We invent things. You invent enemies to test your strength against. You invent gods to protect you from these enemies. Who is the enemy? One minute you have friends. The next moment, they've slipped away.”
“- Elijah Price: Why is it, do you think, that of all the professions in the world you chose protection?
- David Dunn: You are a very strange man.
- Elijah Price: You could have been a tax accountant. You could have owned your own gym. You could have opened a chain of restaurants. You could've done of ten thousand things, but in the end, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Zeus Carver: You know this guy Simon we're talking to?
- John McClane: Yeah. I threw his little brother off the thirty-second floor of Nakatomi Towers out in L.A. I guess he's a little pissed off about it.
- Zeus Carver: Wait a minute. You mean to tell me I'm in this shit 'cause some white cop threw some white asshole's brother off a roof?”
- Zeus Carver: Why you keep calling me Jésus? I look Puerto Rican to you?
- John McClane: Guy back there called you Jésus.
- Zeus Carver: He didn't say Jésus. He said, "Hey, Zeus"! My name is Zeus.
- John McClane: Zeus?
- Zeus Carver: Yeah, Zeus! As in, father of Apollo? Mt. Olympus? Don't fuck with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass?... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jimmy Dix: You don't like women much do ya Joe?
- Joe Hallenbeck: At least I liked the guy she was fuckin'. He was my best friend.”
“My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry.”
“No one ever really guessed what hell is. It's watching the people you love, in pain.”
“Death is just like life in Sin City. It always wins.”
“- Hans Gruber: Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?
- John McClane: Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.”
“- Frank: Is that a stick of dynamite in your pocket?
- Marvin: Yeah, but I'm saving it for emergency.”
“- Joe Matheson: I never thought this would happen to me.
- Frank Moses: What?
- Joe Matheson: Getting old.”
“First you lose your girl. Now you're gonna lose your head. You're running out of shit to lose.”
“You're not gonna die today.”
- Paul: Happy anniversary Jim.
- Jimmy: I don't celebrate anniversaries.
- Paul: Jim, open it up. I wanna see the expression on your face.
- Jimmy: You wanna see the expression on my face? The expression you're gonna see on my face is "fuck you".