Tom Cruise quotes
“Someday. That's a dangerous word. It's really just a code for 'never'.”
“Benji, we're trying to keep a low profile. You want drama, go to the opera.”
“- Lt. Sam Weinberg: Nobody likes the whites, but we're going to Cuba. You got Dramamine?
- Lt. Daniel Kaffee: Dramamine keeps you cool?
- Lt. Sam Weinberg: No, Dramamine keeps you from throwing up. You get sick when you fly.
- Lt. Daniel Kaffee: I get sick when I fly because I'm afraid of crashing into a large mountain. I don't think...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I tried to prove myself to you, but I know nothing of books, or alphabets, or sun, or moon or… All I know is Joseph loves Shannon.”
“There is some comfort in the emptiness of the sea, no past, no future.”
“- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance on my date. Have to learn how to dance. Definitely. Now.
- Charlie Babbitt: Ray, you're not gonna have to dance, but I will teach you sometime.
- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance with Iris.
- Charlie Babbitt: Sorry I even brought this up. You're right, Ray, you got a date with the only famous...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- August Walker: Is it true Lane gassed a village of 2000 people?
- Ethan Hunt: Yes.
- August Walker: Is it true he brought down an entire passenger plane just to kill one man?
- Ethan Hunt: Yes.
- August Walker: Is it true that he...
- Ethan Hunt: Look, Walker, whatever you've heard, if it makes your skin crawl, it's probably true.”
“- Julia Meade-Hunt: Look at me. Look at my life. I love what I do and I never would've found this if I hadn't met you. Everything that happened... it taught me who I am... it showed me what I'm capable of and I... I'm a survivor.
- Ethan Hunt: But what happened here... it was my...
- Julia Meade-Hunt: Nothing happened. Because you were here. And...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What's done is done when we say it's done.”
“- Delivery Man: Fate whispers to the warrior.
- Ethan Hunt: A storm is coming.
- Delivery Man: And the warrior whispers back.
- Ethan Hunt: I am the storm.”
“- Turner: Some folks still wonder why you left.
- Jack Reacher: Let's just say I woke up one morning and the uniform didn't fit.”
“I'm the gringo who always delivers.”
“- Dr. Henry Jekyll: It's not an exact science, this business.
- Nick Morton: What? And the business being?
- Dr. Henry Jekyll: Evil, Mr. Morton. Recognize, contain, examine, destroy.”
“- David Aames: Do you remember what you told me once? That every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around.
- Sofia Serrano: I'll find you again.
- David Aames: I'll see you in another life... when we are both cats.”
“- Chris Vail: What do we do now?
- Nick Morton: Where's your sense of adventure?”