Tom Cruise quotes
“Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway. You'll push it into memory and then zone out in your barco lounger, being hypnotized by daytimeTV for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Someday. That's a dangerous word. It's really just a code for 'never'.”
“Benji, we're trying to keep a low profile. You want drama, go to the opera.”
“- Lt. Sam Weinberg: Nobody likes the whites, but we're going to Cuba. You got Dramamine?
- Lt. Daniel Kaffee: Dramamine keeps you cool?
- Lt. Sam Weinberg: No, Dramamine keeps you from throwing up. You get sick when you fly.
- Lt. Daniel Kaffee: I get sick when I fly because I'm afraid of crashing into a large mountain. I don't think...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Raymond Babbitt: 246 total.
- Charlie Babbitt: How many?
- Sally Dibbs: 250.
- Charlie Babbitt: Pretty close.
- Sally Dibbs: There's four left in the box.”
“I tried to prove myself to you, but I know nothing of books, or alphabets, or sun, or moon or… All I know is Joseph loves Shannon.”
“- Maverick: Mustang, this is Maverick, requesting fly-by.
- Air Boss Johnson: Negative, Ghost Rider. The Pattern is full.
- Merlin: Uh, excuse me, something I should know about?
- Air Boss Johnson: [gets his coffee] Thank you.
[Maverick does a fly-by past the Enterprise, causing Air Boss Johnson to spill his coffee]
- Air Boss Johnson: Goddamn...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like him as ourselves.”
“- Bonnie: Please, I don't want to end it this way.
- Brian: Jesus, everything ends badly, otherwise it wouldn't end.”
“There is some comfort in the emptiness of the sea, no past, no future.”
“- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance on my date. Have to learn how to dance. Definitely. Now.
- Charlie Babbitt: Ray, you're not gonna have to dance, but I will teach you sometime.
- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance with Iris.
- Charlie Babbitt: Sorry I even brought this up. You're right, Ray, you got a date with the only famous...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- August Walker: Is it true Lane gassed a village of 2000 people?
- Ethan Hunt: Yes.
- August Walker: Is it true he brought down an entire passenger plane just to kill one man?
- Ethan Hunt: Yes.
- August Walker: Is it true that he...
- Ethan Hunt: Look, Walker, whatever you've heard, if it makes your skin crawl, it's probably true.”
“- Julia Meade-Hunt: Look at me. Look at my life. I love what I do and I never would've found this if I hadn't met you. Everything that happened... it taught me who I am... it showed me what I'm capable of and I... I'm a survivor.
- Ethan Hunt: But what happened here... it was my...
- Julia Meade-Hunt: Nothing happened. Because you were here. And...” (continue)(continue reading)
“What's done is done when we say it's done.”
“- Delivery Man: Fate whispers to the warrior.
- Ethan Hunt: A storm is coming.
- Delivery Man: And the warrior whispers back.
- Ethan Hunt: I am the storm.”
“- Turner: Some folks still wonder why you left.
- Jack Reacher: Let's just say I woke up one morning and the uniform didn't fit.”